Community Manager
Top 5 Community Sponsor

TimC's community rank display

Total Donations: £260 (3/29)

TimC is a top donator with the Silver medal

TimC is from St Louis, United States TimC is Male
tcTransporter/Tim/TimC

Hello Everyone,

As many of you know I joined SOG around 2007 I think it was, as tcTransporter. And during that time I had a lot of fun times in VIP and other SWAT modes as well as BF2 and other various games we tried as a clan or with other members at that time. That was also when I was single and didn't really have much of a social life. I later changed my name on forums to Tim and now go by TimC, which is the first letter of my last name but you can call me Tim.

Was a member until SOG shutdown in 2012 or shortly after/before I got married, cannot remember which.

As of 2011 to now I am currently married, wife's name is Tiffany, and I have a job at a help desk for a healthcare organization here in Missouri that has locations in 6 states at this time. We support all the locations at this one help desk if they have any IT problem. This October will be my 2nd year with them directly. I am excited about this job because it has potential for me to move to another position in some way and I like to have that option.

So that is all about me at the moment, I look forward to some more games with those that want to play SWAT 4/TSS and those that have other games that we can play together.

This post has been delayed by a couple days because I was busy with life and forgot to post.

By this point you have probably noticed I was given the opportunity to be a Group Manager, which I am honored to be given this ability.

If anyone needs assistance or has a question about something you can always PM me.

Hope to see ya'll in the servers and on discord!
TimC is offline   Reply With Quote