Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male
Default Frosty's Playhouse - End of an Era

Hello everyone

I trust you are keeping well after a horrendus 2020!

Today with regret I have to announce the end of our support for Frosty's Playhouse.

Due to the ever declining era of SWAT 4, and our determination to give value to our own members, we have ended our funding for Frosty's Playhouse {FP).

This means we have given up the ownership of the frostys-playhouse.net website, and have removed our affiliation with the {FP} community.

For those of you who did not know, we bought the rights to the ex-SWAT 4 community in 2018 to preserve nostalgia. We setup their original website again for their old community, and continued to provide a landing page redirecting to our own website. It is with great pleasure we held this honour and welcomed some ex-{FP} members to our own community site.

After two years of support and ownership, we bid farewell however. We feel it is now time to focus on our own agenda at Special Operations Group, and redistribute our limited funding to preserving our own history in the SWAT 4 world.

Times are tough. Most communities from the SWAT 4 era are now defunct, dead with names simply part of the once enjoyable past. My own aim as founder of Special Operations Group is to preserve this community as long as possible where support exists. Should a time be that the community and site is no longer viable, I will indeed also consider our place in the ever evolving world and the dying SWAT 4 era.

Our long term hopes still pin on the new "SWAT 5" style games. Ready or Not in development is a promising prospect. In readiness for this, we will be preserving our funding and resource as much as possible in the near future.

Thanks again and all the best to the Frosty's Playhouse legacy.

Yours,

Matt

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote