Old 05-02-18, 12:59 AM   #1
KeeRIeS
Group Senior Member
Social Media Manager
Community Sponsor

KeeRIeS's community rank display

Total Donations: £11 (17/29)

KeeRIeS is from Wrzesnia, Poland KeeRIeS is Male

"Cicha noc" ("Silent Night") (2017). It's a polish movie showing life of a polish family leading rural life, where one of the two sons in family go abroad to work and live there. One day he comes back for Christmas Eve and then a problem between those two brothers seems to appear... I think it's worth seeing
KeeRIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-18, 09:44 AM   #2
Biodome
Group Inactive Member
Community Sponsor

Biodome's community rank display

Total Donations: £25 (16/29)

Biodome is from Oslo, Norway Biodome is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendy View Post
I do recommend the movie "Prisoners" it's got Hugh Jackman in but it is from 2013. It's a Crime film/Thriller, i really enjoyed that.
I've seen that one, it's a great thriller! That's the film that convinced me to watch more of Denis Villeneuve - that director has got a really effective style of building tension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeRIeS View Post
"Cicha noc" ("Silent Night") (2017). It's a polish movie showing life of a polish family leading rural life, where one of the two sons in family go abroad to work and live there. One day he comes back for Christmas Eve and then a problem between those two brothers seems to appear... I think it's worth seeing
I wonder how I could get my hands on that film. It doesn't seem to have been released anywhere outside of Poland, and I can't find any digital versions of it online.
Biodome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-18, 11:58 AM   #3
KeeRIeS
Group Senior Member
Social Media Manager
Community Sponsor

KeeRIeS's community rank display

Total Donations: £11 (17/29)

KeeRIeS is from Wrzesnia, Poland KeeRIeS is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodome View Post
I wonder how I could get my hands on that film. It doesn't seem to have been released anywhere outside of Poland, and I can't find any digital versions of it online.

Well, it will probably has its premiere on DVD soon. Also researched all polish Internet and no info for now. It is played in some cinemas with English subtitles but those are polish cinemas located in... Poland If you are interested I can check the Internet for some updates and let you know via PM when I find this one online
KeeRIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-18, 12:09 PM   #4
Biodome
Group Inactive Member
Community Sponsor

Biodome's community rank display

Total Donations: £25 (16/29)

Biodome is from Oslo, Norway Biodome is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeRIeS View Post
Well, it will probably has its premiere on DVD soon. Also researched all polish Internet and no info for now. It is played in some cinemas with English subtitles but those are polish cinemas located in... Poland If you are interested I can check the Internet for some updates and let you know via PM when I find this one online
I'd be grateful if you did! I know that small-scale release movies like that can be difficult to find for people in other countries. I've been hunting for some French films, some of which were released a year ago, and there are still no signs of them anywhere on the internet
Biodome is offline   Reply With Quote