Matt
Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male
Default The SWAT4 Reunion Thread

So hard to believe but we are a fully functioning community again after just only two weeks of returning from the ashes....

It really is unbelievable and lucky how we managed to get most of the previous members of SOG back to the website for our reunion. Even more remarkable, the fact we have been gaming in servers again together (thanks sander).

Therefore, in light of this, would like to keep this thread for you to share memories of past and present... the rounds we have played with our friends.

It would be great to get this thread full of screenprints and comments, and dedicate it to the SOG revival...

Over to you folks....

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-18, 12:56 PM   #2
Michael
Community Sponsor

Michael's community rank display

Total Donations: £87 (8/29)

Michael is a top donator with the Bronze medal

Michael is from United States Michael is Male

I mentioned this on Discord to Matt, but with this reunion thread, I wonder how many remember Matt over teamspeak would play this crazy chicken sound. Of course while we were all in COOP or VIP randomly and it was hysterical and it definitely was a distraction but a very funny one. I don't know why it was so funny but it had me in tears from laughing so hard.

When I first started in |SOG| there was a really cool CL, Majid, I always referred to myself as one of the night shift members, as most of my SWAT 4 time and website time were while the majority of the group was already asleep. But not Majid, we he would be up really late (likely just really early for him) and we'd be on VIP a lot deliriously tired, but still wanting to keep playing more SWAT 4 a bit longer then the rest. One time I was telling him over TS how tired I was but I wanted to keep going, so he told me to just eat some raw sugar to keep going as it was definitely too late for coffee and it probably would have woke up my parents. So I did actually start eating some plain sugar with nothing else, it did give a little boost but not for very long lol. So many good time with Majid, I hope he finds his way back here.

Last edited by Michael; 15-02-18 at 01:03 PM.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-18, 08:35 PM   #3
Tyrope
Group Senior Member

Tyrope's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

Tyrope is from United Kingdom Tyrope is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
I mentioned this on Discord to Matt, but with this reunion thread, I wonder how many remember Matt over teamspeak would play this crazy chicken sound. Of course while we were all in COOP or VIP randomly and it was hysterical and it definitely was a distraction but a very funny one. I don't know why it was so funny but it had me in tears from laughing so hard.
OMG THE TS CHICKEN! I've only encountered it once but I had to sit out like, a solid 1.5 rounds of VIP to recuperate from the laughter.
Tyrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-18, 04:48 AM   #4
TimC
Community Manager
Top 5 Community Sponsor

TimC's community rank display

Total Donations: £260 (3/29)

TimC is a top donator with the Silver medal

TimC is from St Louis, United States TimC is Male

Yeah I forgot about that! Good times.

I remember a few times where I killed the VIP while being on SWAT, and while it still happens occasionally, there were a few times if i remember correctly where on TS everyone would tell me to stay away form VIP lol. I think there might have been a couple times where someone like Wes would give me LL, before the admin mod was setup to do that automatically.

There are some other moments I remember playing other games as well and without SOG we would not have these memories to think back on. Good times!
TimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-18, 10:31 PM   #5
Matt
Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

The TS chicken is one of my favourite moments indeed. Jeez it was something else!

I do hope Majid comes back.... miss that guy

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote