Orion
Community Member
Former |SOG| Member
Community Sponsor

Orion's community rank display

Total Donations: £25 (16/29)

Orion is from Maardu, Estonia Orion is Male
Default VR

Latest news! If someone didnt know about Vive Index. You can order one from yesterday. Not gonna say im a VR enthusiast but own HTC Vive for over 2 years now. Bought it as soon as it was available here and was also one of the first people who got it in Estonia. Sooner or later gonna move up and get Index If you think that its madness and VR is not worth money it costs. You might be right... But for me it was worth every cent. Im in 3-4 days in a week for a couple of hours. After work, before work, weekends. I hooked all my family and they love it. Asking to play as soon as they come to my place
1000 euros for headset is too much? I know at least 2 of my friends who buying each year new Iphone for same price. Yes its shows your status in society. But people feel negative about it before even try VR.

Todays VR headsets are in different types and in different price tags vive le progrès. I bet anyone can find suited one for him. Im not saying you have to buy it But hoping if someone owns one. There are lot of great coop games right now and more coming in the future.

Oh and here is a video that motivated me to write

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZyhQZSTIGQ

Please ask any question about VR got more then enough experience ( Atleast thinking I em )

Orion is offline   Reply With Quote