KeeRIeS
Group Senior Member
Social Media Manager
Community Sponsor

KeeRIeS's community rank display

Total Donations: £11 (17/29)

KeeRIeS is from Wrzesnia, Poland KeeRIeS is Male
KeeRIeS came to say: HI!

I'm 3rd! (well, or 4th if Matt counts in... but he didn't introduce himself so... SMILE)

So...

HI! Or exactly: Hello again!

This was a loooong time... Before I got this e-mail invitation from Matt I even found a |SOG| Tie in my wardrobe! This couldn't have been just a coincidence...

But anyway... Someone deleted the post where I wrote a few words about myself, so I have to do that again... -> Maybe that's good anyways as some things have probably changed since then... So here I go again as Whitesnake singed... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSlSaGcc0QM <- For those who don't know this one... I bet everyone knows, but just in case...

I'm KeeRIeS, ex- Junior Member, ex- Junior Admin, ex- Member and ex- Admin finally (SMILE, too) Joined this community at my early Junior School age I think. Now, as the time has passed, I've been Medicine student for a while, it's 5th year already. Also I've been participating in many gigs, so as I previously wrote I'm a fan of music, guitar and the piano, now I can say this passion evolved and gave me some sort of deeper fun
Anyways, my mature exams went fine enough and all those study things go fine as well, so everything seems to go in the right direction for my plastic surgeon future carreer... (cross fingers)

My real name is Krzysztof but on Facebook etc you can rather find me as Christoph which is how you can all call me (which is easier I bet than saying 'Krzysztof' as you probably don't know how the heck all those RZ SZ etc should be read [here would be a SMILE] ). For recent 4,5 years I've been living in Łódź, Poland as I left my city of origin (Częstochowa, PL) when I started to study. If you are interested of those cities, feel welcomed to review those:
CZESTOCHOWA, PL
LODZ, PL
Hope this makes it easier for you!

I don't have siblings, pets or anything like that. Just have a keyboard and a guitar and they are great! BTW I'm going to a gig to Cracow tomorrow - Nothing But Thieves plays, maybe one of you heard about them as they are GB band :P If not, here comes one song of them I like very much: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG_luFPxIHk

If any questions, feel free to ask!

PS. Very happy about this reactivation, hope I'll find much free time to fully participate!
PS2. This |SOG| tie found by me recently must have done this happen somehow, I believe!
PS3. Matt, I have to remove a few emoticons as they are counted as images and I can only add 4 per post. Wouldn't it be better to be changed? <- I had to remove one emoticon from text to add thi sone here, too -< and again...
KeeRIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-18, 04:09 PM   #2
Matt
Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeRIeS View Post
I'm 3rd! (well, or 4th if Matt counts in... but he didn't introduce himself so... SMILE)

So...

HI! Or exactly: Hello again!

This was a loooong time... Before I got this e-mail invitation from Matt I even found a |SOG| Tie in my wardrobe! This couldn't have been just a coincidence...

But anyway... Someone deleted the post where I wrote a few words about myself, so I have to do that again... -> Maybe that's good anyways as some things have probably changed since then... So here I go again as Whitesnake singed... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSlSaGcc0QM <- For those who don't know this one... I bet everyone knows, but just in case...

I'm KeeRIeS, ex- Junior Member, ex- Junior Admin, ex- Member and ex- Admin finally (SMILE, too) Joined this community at my early Junior School age I think. Now, as the time has passed, I've been Medicine student for a while, it's 5th year already. Also I've been participating in many gigs, so as I previously wrote I'm a fan of music, guitar and the piano, now I can say this passion evolved and gave me some sort of deeper fun
Anyways, my mature exams went fine enough and all those study things go fine as well, so everything seems to go in the right direction for my plastic surgeon future carreer... (cross fingers)

My real name is Krzysztof but on Facebook etc you can rather find me as Christoph which is how you can all call me (which is easier I bet than saying 'Krzysztof' as you probably don't know how the heck all those RZ SZ etc should be read [here would be a SMILE] ). For recent 4,5 years I've been living in Łódź, Poland as I left my city of origin (Częstochowa, PL) when I started to study. If you are interested of those cities, feel welcomed to review those:
CZESTOCHOWA, PL
LODZ, PL
Hope this makes it easier for you!

I don't have siblings, pets or anything like that. Just have a keyboard and a guitar and they are great! BTW I'm going to a gig to Cracow tomorrow - Nothing But Thieves plays, maybe one of you heard about them as they are GB band :P If not, here comes one song of them I like very much: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG_luFPxIHk

If any questions, feel free to ask!

PS. Very happy about this reactivation, hope I'll find much free time to fully participate!
PS2. This |SOG| tie found by me recently must have done this happen somehow, I believe!
PS3. Matt, I have to remove a few emoticons as they are counted as images and I can only add 4 per post. Wouldn't it be better to be changed? <- I had to remove one emoticon from text to add thi sone here, too -< and again...
Great stuff... and welcome back, lovely to hear from you.

Wow, medicine is a tough trade, I admire you greatly for this passion!

I wish you every success with the Surgeon career, I am sure you will succeed.

Lastly, you are right...

1) We need better smilies... ill look into getting some more
2) We need a better limit... ill get that sorted also

Have you a picture of the |SOG| tie? would love to see it!!!!

Hope you can indeed stick around, like everyone, I hope we can.

Matt

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-18, 04:27 PM   #3
KeeRIeS
Group Senior Member
Social Media Manager
Community Sponsor

Here comes a photo of the tie for you! BTW This one is probably too big for such a skinny person like the one on the photo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Foto 29.01.18, 18 23 33.jpg (82.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 29-01-18, 04:29 PM   #4
Matt
Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Quote:
Here comes a photo of the tie for you! BTW This one is probably too big for such a skinny person like the one on the photo
That is AWESOME!!!!!

I actually never saw that tie... who made those????? I hope they come back here for a congratulations!!!!

Jealous... I WANT ONE!!!

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Old 29-01-18, 04:52 PM   #5
KeeRIeS
Group Senior Member
Social Media Manager
Community Sponsor

This was made via Zazzle. There was even a big store with products with |SOG| logo. Unfortunately, I completly don't know who exactly was responsible for this but I won this one on |SOG| Radio when Michael was broadcasting (I think, but I am not sure) as a gift card to the Zazzle |SOG| store

On our Facebook group Doc said he had won this one too, so maybe he remembers anything more than me

Last edited by KeeRIeS; 29-01-18 at 04:56 PM.
Old 29-01-18, 05:02 PM   #6
Matt
Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Quote:
This was made via Zazzle. There was even a big store with products with |SOG| logo. Unfortunately, I completly don't know who exactly was responsible for this but I won this one on |SOG| Radio when Michael was broadcasting (I think, but I am not sure) as a gift card to the Zazzle |SOG| store

On our Facebook group Doc said he had won this one too, so maybe he remembers anything more than me
I remember the store... sadly, did not have much to do with it due to my absence at the time. However I think it was Tim or Mike who did this. Fingers crossed both come back and are aware of our reunion. Would be good to see them also.

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Old 29-01-18, 05:31 PM   #7
sander
Community Manager
Community Sponsor

sander's community rank display

Total Donations: £63 (10/29)

sander is from Bemmel, Netherlands sander is Male

Didn't Xmark run the store?
sander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-18, 05:34 PM   #8
Matt
Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander View Post
Didn't Xmark run the store?
Well remembered mate. Wes has made contact with him.... lets hope he can join the reunion.

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Old 29-01-18, 06:23 PM   #9
Ninwes
Community Manager
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Ninwes's community rank display

Total Donations: £225 (4/29)

Ninwes is a top donator with the Silver medal

Ninwes is from Europe Ninwes is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Well remembered mate. Wes has made contact with him.... lets hope he can join the reunion.
Couldn't actually contact he hasn't been online for over a year on steam and don't have him on facebook, or atleast not anymore(maybe he deleted he's facebook).

BTW:

Welcome m8,

Good to see you on the forums again, the smileys are connected to the picture limit, we will see if we can seperate them from the picture limit .
Ninwes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-18, 06:48 PM   #10
C.A.B.A.L.
Group Senior Member
Community Sponsor

C.A.B.A.L.'s community rank display

Total Donations: £6 (23/29)

C.A.B.A.L. is from Łódź, Poland C.A.B.A.L. is Male

Hello KeeRIeS, we must catch up 4 a beer in a beautiful city Łódź XD

Cybernetic intelligence will always be superior!
C.A.B.A.L. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
czestochowa , keeries , lodz , poland , welcomeback