Community Member
Former |SOG| Member
Community Sponsor

Orion's community rank display

Total Donations: £25 (16/29)

Orion is from Maardu, Estonia Orion is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninwes View Post
Arguing is part of the internet where the treath is open to anyway who can post and everyone has a right to there own opinion when posting in forums/blogs/... .

@Threath: Iv'e been looking at the progresion of VR in games from the beginning where it's basic to now and it does went fast improved as you have now fall out 4 and skyrim VR, and there are more games comming out that look promising in VR, so the time is actually now to get into it, the only problem that's stopping me is the cost of the VR glasses to get into it, if the prices goes down i will be more inclined to actually get into it.

@Keeries: you don't actually need the walking platform everytime some vr games you move the character with the arrow on your controller/gun/... as not everyone has enough space to put it, the platform is ussually used in game schows or like the new games they have where you are in a VR world and you need to try to escape, i think it's called escape room or something.

You are right in case of free speech on internet. But having interesting conversation on specific topic might overcome the very negative and in some cases offensive dialog. Dont you think so? Specially knowing this community for ages I had other thoughts about people here.

Now its very pleasant for me to realise there are people who keep tracking about this things and knowing what they talking

In depth of VR as I said before there are different types of VR and price tags. If you think that Vive Index is too expensive. There are also cheaper but non less better or equal in resolution quality headset. Like Oculus S, Oculus Quest, Vive Original, Vive Pro ( that is with better resolution than original ). For example Oculus Quest was 400 euros here. What is way better price, right? Its ofc depends on shops in different areas.
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote