Community Member
Former |SOG| Member
Community Sponsor

Orion's community rank display

Total Donations: £25 (15/29)

Orion is from Maardu, Estonia Orion is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS_Random View Post
A minimum of 8 of the 15 penalty points I received were total and utter fucking horse shit!!!! Shot a suspect who charged and crouched behind a pallet (next animation in the sequence from years of playing is suspect will lean and kill me)...minus 2 fucking points....suspect crouches and reaches for pistol, I shoot him...he and the pistol drop...minus 2 fucking points....suspect firing at another officer through glass so I return fire through glass to save the officer....minus 2 fucking points.....I turn a corner to face a suspect with armor and a shotgun, so I drop him...minus 2 fucking points....I can go on and on and on and on when all of this happens in a very short period of time the points rack up. Plus, I play aggressively anyway. I don't let armed suspects charge me. When I drop those people, I'm accepting the penalties so I don't get shot and have to watch the round. It's a fair trade. Getting constantly fucking screwed over by the fucking AI tied to fucked up rules PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

There. I'm done venting. Do whatever you want. I'm falling on my sword.
Oh I sooo feel you )))

Simple advice would be to ignore those tricky situations. Glass room in medical center as example. If there are suspects, I just wait out when they first shoot and then put them down or look careful as if they start aiming at civis then I can give few pills of lead by recipe. If suspects behind column im not even hink about shooting as columns and any other objec between you and suspect before suspect starts shooting detected by game as not a threat. In that situation im using grenade and fast advancing to suspect to shout or shoot if not complied. Those simple adjustments makes game possible but Im totally agree with Randoms play style as in any other game I would act the same way