Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS_Random View Post
It seems that game time is from a specified, limited, period of time and the P D K A stats are totals from the beginning of time. Shouldn't these all be for the same periods of time so they are not misleading?

Just selecting someone whose stats look odd...let's say that Recon has just under 6 hours of gaming, but 199 arrests. Even if she arrested every suspect she encountered, she could not have encountered this many suspects in 6 hrs. Especially considering I have 75 hrs of gaming and 304 arrests. You would think that means I kill a lot of suspects, but I've only killed 85. The problem is that I don't know how many of those kills and arrests happened within the 75 hrs of gaming that are displayed on the stats page.

My suggestion would be to either have the PDKA stats align with the gaming time period on the page, or have everything cumulative--including gaming time. What are your thoughts?
The Stats at the leaderboard are indeed relevant for the time they are stated. Ie. Week is week, month is the month (rolling soon to be changed to actual month ie. July, August etc). Every stat therefore displayed is relevant to that month. I did not know this was not clear?

In regards to the differences, as I said before, arrests include civs and suspects. If you decide not to arrest civs in game and let other players do it, this can be the difference you mention. I can assure you the stats are working as expected.

The website stats include ALL time. They are still to be revisited to make it clearer, but the intention was always to have the forum & site here display your total time on servers, with the actual stats page displaying only the time dependant.

The leaderboard has been updated to make it clearer now.... site forums to follow

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder

Last edited by Matt; 09-07-18 at 10:49 PM.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote