Community Manager
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Ninwes's community rank display

Total Donations: £225 (4/29)

Ninwes is a top donator with the Silver medal

Ninwes is from Europe Ninwes is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
You are right in case of free speech on internet. But having interesting conversation on specific topic might overcome the very negative and in some cases offensive dialog. Dont you think so? Specially knowing this community for ages I had other thoughts about people here.

Now its very pleasant for me to realise there are people who keep tracking about this things and knowing what they talking

In depth of VR as I said before there are different types of VR and price tags. If you think that Vive Index is too expensive. There are also cheaper but non less better or equal in resolution quality headset. Like Oculus S, Oculus Quest, Vive Original, Vive Pro ( that is with better resolution than original ). For example Oculus Quest was 400 euros here. What is way better price, right? Its ofc depends on shops in different areas.
Yeah here are some of 299euro but i do not think it's gonna be any good, so i just need to wait a bit longer before goin into it as 400euros is still too much for the little games i have at the moment, but it is something on my wishlist