Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castner View Post
I'm not touching this until release. My faith in their ability has diminished due to their lack of sense in marketing their game, throwing out a week long of screens, hashtags and teasers just to say "we'll be back in two years" is greatly disappointing. The gameplay trailer they promised ended up being more an explanation of RoN, rather than a tense run through of a difficult mission. Their Supporter edition is still overpriced despite their amendments, they should have just had it up at an $80 price tag and added the first free expansion since nobody is interested in credits, mouse mats and the soundtrack can easily be obtained. It should also be mentioned that I do not live in bloody America, dollars aren't my currency and that should be translated to factor their followers no matter where they live.

Simply put, their inexperience is showing now more than ever and it is not filling me with confidence. The proof will be in the pudding and I will see this particular pudding at the end of next year.

It's just so damn lazy!
Agreed one hundred percent mate. They need a big publisher like Activision. That is clearly what they are lacking....

Sent from my Huawei P20 Mate Pro using Tapatalk

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote