Old 22-06-18, 08:22 PM   #6
SAS_Random
Community Member

SAS_Random's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

SAS_Random is from Boston, United States SAS_Random is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
...one is always covering our exit from room. If we talking about whole building then we not getting even close to it unless we got 8-10 people
I was thinking about room clearing the other day and got into a discussion about rules for entry and rules for maintaining control of an area. It may lead to another post ;-)

You are right about leaving at least one person to watch the rear. Typically, the rear guard or the rear security team/pair will control the hall. If only one person is available for that duty, he will usually stand in the doorway and continually sweep his view in both directions without flagging the doorway with his muzzle. If there are two, then one is pointed in either direction. If near a T intersection, one takes one end of the Top of the T, the other is at his back and takes the remaining two directions that are 90 degrees apart.

Most of this depends upon where the assault teams are working and how they are currently configured.

Sometimes in game, I'll slice the pie a lot if I'm alone or with people that don't enter rooms properly. I try to conserve tactical aids because I may need them and not have them. (I do wish that Ready or Not allows scavenging for gear. There should be no reason not to be able to grab flashbangs from a downed officer.)
SAS_Random is offline   Reply With Quote