Old 06-02-18, 04:19 PM   #17
O'Neill
Community Member

O'Neill's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

O'Neill is from New York, United States O'Neill is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena View Post

I hated it. I watched it all but I hated the idiotic humanity of it. Hiding, conniving, backstabbing, chaotic. I was hoping it would get better, as I was eager about there being a f/f couple in it, but... They never got anywhere with it, and finished it without an end. That show confused me so much. *laughs*

You're a Stargate man, O'Neill. Did you like Universe?
I didn't like SG:U. It was having an identity crisis bouncing between BSG and ST Voyager. SG:U sort of improved the writing near the end but by that time the powers- that-be pulled the plug on it. I would preferred to have one more season of SGA or gotten a movie(s) like SG-1 did.

Nico, Recon, Spec; I do remember the co-op rounds we had. Good to see you all back here. [emoji4] Thanks of course to Matt for bringing all of us back here.

I still have the CDs for SWAT 4 and I think I saved a backup of the chat keybinds too. Not sure if the game can run on my modern rig though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk