Thread: [General] Lethal or Less-Lethal?
View Single Post
Old 15-03-18, 03:36 PM   #23
Orion
Community Member
Former |SOG| Member
Community Sponsor

Orion's community rank display

Total Donations: £25 (15/29)

Orion is from Maardu, Estonia Orion is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena View Post
Sounds smooth, but I wouldn't go that far. EL is the glue that keeps it going, and choosing different approaches gives game variety, so as EL I try to do different things, even if it is compromising.

My responsibility would be to try to find the best solutions to the issues that arise, and to reign players in and maybe give some risky orders to keep the players on their toes even though I know the layout and dangerous corners. The players need to feel a bit of a thrill too, and not just the mundane (trust me, in the past I would go with safe and mundane). I know I've gotten more triggerhappy over the years too.

I wish there was a mod that switched up enemy placement more. Making more roamers (seemingly individuals with things to do and not just standing in the same place for hours). But I suppose I could start playing those custom maps.

You need start playing VIP You will feel always on the edge with unpredictable enemies. Mode where fast thinking is needed and without team play is impossible to achieve the mission goal
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote