Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS_Random View Post
I try not to adapt my style to the game. I could let the suspect shoot the officer. Don't laugh. Players do this to not be penalized. That's your partner getting shot at. Some players let the suspects shoot the civilian and hope it's just an incapacitated not a neutralized...which would fail the mission. But hey, who cares if the mission fails as long as I don't lose points on my coop ranking. It seems like you are rewarding the wrong behaviors....because YOU are. Get woke.
I really don't know how often I have to explain.... I must not be making myself heard or understood.

Our servers are aimed at the general gamer. Not the hardcore enthusiast or the lone wolf counter strike player..... We aim to please the casual gamer in between.

The penalty system has been adapted countless times to try get the right balance based on feedback. We are never going to please everyone short of allowing a free for all.

The penalty system is not in place to allow realism of special forces. It's in place built on the game rules... Whether one agrees or not... that's the game that was coded and designed to be as it is.

None of our members to date have ever been kicked from the penalty system. We simply don't play aggressively to entertain it. The most I've ever had was 8 points and some of which were bug penalties.

We will as reasonable people always listen to community feedback, however the same argument to remove or tweak our system for self inflicted penalties gets a little old.

The management of SOG have all had their view on this system and approve it's use. We feel it's firm but fair, and protects what SOG stands for. I can only ever state being banned for Coop violations means the players gameplay is not reflecting what SOG expects in our servers. One is simply playing too aggressive and ignoring warnings....

Debate or no debate.... We follow the game rules not realism.

Thread closed.

If you wish to discuss further then contact us separately thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder