Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS_Random View Post
I wouldn't be complaining if it wasn't 10 hrs. That's a lot of time to remove. For the last two days you can see in the server admin logs that my name has 95, 98, 99 hours and my name is listed above players with 93, and 95 hrs. Then, the moment I cross 100.....oops....now you are at 91. That's a big change.
Well, just checked your profile here at site and it states you have 100hrs??? Last seen 15hrs ago which would mean you have not gamed since posting above. Therefore.. hate to say it but I think you may be going mad?

Jokes aside, I need to confirm again there is no way ANYONE at the site can change the statistics apart from me. However, even saying that, I have to do this via our database backend on the server hosting.

Therefore my conclusion is you have either read it wrong, or there is a bug in the system. However, if it was the latter, I doubt it as the code was changed a few months ago when a bug was actually found. The fix made was a simple counter instead of a complex calculation.... keep me posted and take screenshots next time please.... it is far easier to diagnose.

We have no interest or gain in manipulating statistics... there is not a magic gold prize on offer you know

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote