Fenix
Community Member
Former |SOG| Member
Community Sponsor

Fenix's community rank display

Total Donations: £10 (22/29)

Fenix is from Stuttgart, Germany Fenix is Male

Hello everyone,

Indeed, you are all right. Most clans suffer or atleast experience the same issue. With my old WC3 Clan coming to "practice sessions" was always something that started an hour later than planned or got cancelled because of attendency of members.

Anyway...

Yesterday I played like 4 or 5 rounds on the TSS Coop Server and after 10 years I enjoyed it much, even though I got rusty :P
Castner had some problems with the game and its settings as we all have had, but we managed to play a game toghether.

What do you guys think of doing 1 day per week or maybe 1 week per month like lets play Arma3 or something else?
People could vote what current coop/multiplayer game they'd like to play together with SOG?
Like a rotating special menue in some restaurants? Spanish, italian and so on to keep things fresh.
Maybe ppl would visit more often too see whats next and to be part of the selection process and ofc join us in gaming?

I know that there are some questions and stuff to be worked out, but there are many good f2p shooters/games or the ones which cost less than 10€ ...

Just a thought or brain storrming, maybe others have thought of it too.

Best regards
Fenix
Fenix is offline   Reply With Quote