Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male
Default Membership

Hello everyone!

Great to see so many loved faces of over 10yrs ago coming back! So happy to see so many friends. Even though it has been so long, it only feels like yesterday. Love you guys!!!

Anyhow, after the introductions and update on everyone's life 10 years on, myself and Wes are intending to keep this ship running a little longer than the last time!!!

Therefore, we will be in need of help as I stated in the emails. Anyone happy to resume moderator / admin duties at website and possibly in game (more on that later), then please let me know via PM or reply here.

I will grant you SOG membership instantly once again (old friends deserve this option at the very least). It will come with no ties other than helping us spread the word again and keep the place alive (particularly at the site as like many, I also have a busy life schedule with SOG needing to fit in yet again).

We are looking at the possibility of reviving one coop/vip etc SWAT4 server. Primarily to support our revival but also allow a relaxed team option for our members to remember good times.

Those willing to become members again in this way can also then be part of shaping what we do next to keep the SOG family alive.

Yours,

Matt

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote