View Single Post
Old 06-09-18, 03:52 PM   #92
SAS_Random
Community Member

SAS_Random's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

SAS_Random is from Boston, United States SAS_Random is Male

A minimum of 8 of the 15 penalty points I received were total and utter fucking horse shit!!!! Shot a suspect who charged and crouched behind a pallet (next animation in the sequence from years of playing is suspect will lean and kill me)...minus 2 fucking points....suspect crouches and reaches for pistol, I shoot him...he and the pistol drop...minus 2 fucking points....suspect firing at another officer through glass so I return fire through glass to save the officer....minus 2 fucking points.....I turn a corner to face a suspect with armor and a shotgun, so I drop him...minus 2 fucking points....I can go on and on and on and on when all of this happens in a very short period of time the points rack up. Plus, I play aggressively anyway. I don't let armed suspects charge me. When I drop those people, I'm accepting the penalties so I don't get shot and have to watch the round. It's a fair trade. Getting constantly fucking screwed over by the fucking AI tied to fucked up rules PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

There. I'm done venting. Do whatever you want. I'm falling on my sword.