Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeezer View Post
For me the editor was mostly used to color the text without the need of checking the Hex code of some color After coloring with the program, I also edited it in Notepad, and done some optimization of code (or should I say trash ? ) that the program could put in your INI file

Anyway back to the topic of Feautres and Upgrades... Do you think that maybe we should extend the list of games that our community is mainly supporting ? I thinking about ArmA series... What do you think ?
We will look into all possibilities. I think as Keeries says, we will start with SWAT4 (after all as old as it is, it is the game that brought us all together and started this community. Out of respect, we must).

However, Arma was also a supported game. Therefore, we will of course allow everyone to vote on the continued rebirth of the community....

One thing at a time, we only came back Monday.... we have done so much since... Discord server, website... If everyone who has made it back can support us, we will get back to our glory days....

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote