Group Senior Member
Social Media Manager
Community Sponsor

KeeRIeS's community rank display

Total Donations: £11 (17/29)

KeeRIeS is from Wrzesnia, Poland KeeRIeS is Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS_Random View Post
I don't see a list of disallowed tactics, bugs or cheats--aside from the C2 trick. The rules should cover what SOG consider to be within these disallowed tactics and post up front. Anything not covered should be considered as innovative/creative and be allowed. IMHO.

Hey Mate and thank you again for your feedback!

There are no disallowed tactics, the only lilmit is about EQ used (you can find more info about it in the signing up thread).

About cheats, I modified the rule a little bit to give some examples of cheats. However, every third-party application modifying the way the game was supposed to be played will be disallowed. No way to predict any additional app a player might use. If you are programist you can make an application that will throw grenades for you or yell.

When it comes to bugs, which is probably the most problematic case, as some players use them not even realising or considering them as bugs. It is quite hard to precisely define them. I can hardly find any bug you might use, especially in COOP mode. The C2 trick might also be taken as a normal way of how the C2 works, as after opening the door the range of explosion is changed. That's why C2 trick was mentioned not in the brackets near the bugs but in another sentence. The only bug that comes to my mind is the one with shooting randomly and getting suspects out of the room - which is disallowed in the tournament as very not realistic susepcts' reaction. In case you know any other bugs that might be used to simplify the COOP gameplay and you would like to use them or you are afraid any other team might try to use them, you can let me know what bugs you mean and we'll consider if they are OK to be used or we should better place them on the list of disallowed so everybody has the clear view - also any other player - if anyone has any bug in their minds, let me know before the tournament, so we can avoid any disappointing disqualifications for bug using.

Regards,