Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
Hello everyone,

Matt, Nico and Tyrope of course.
I see you are all still kicking and haven't given up on the badge.
Maybe you remember me, Ex-SOG|Fenix
Why hello old friend! How have you been? I am so happy you came back and to see you again! So yes, definitely remember you but it was nearly 10 years ago now surely?

Quote:
So, how have you guys all been doing?
It is nice to see so many new names.
Where is Wes, Trinity and that m8 I forgot his name.
He participated greatly in building the SOG-Academy when we had the idea.
Well like you life has changed but yes we are still all about after all these years! Yep lots of new members since your time, and also we only just returned this year after disbanding back in 2010.

The good news is Wes is still about and here daily. Trinity is also under the new name Selena. Not sure on who else built the academy unless you mean Franciswat?

Basically most of the old members you remember have re-registered here and are active. Some more than others but oldies including Majid.

Quote:
Some months back when I moved I found my Swat 4 Disc and got reminded of the great time I had with you guys. Yesterday as I searched trough some boxes I stumbled again over the Disc, so I deciced to register again.
Wow, glad you found it. You should install it again to play a few like old times!

Quote:
Especially that one tournament we did together, Matt.
What was our placement again?
Oh yes, remember it but not well. Think we did well though right?

Quote:
Well, enough about the Game.
So far live has been good.
I got married, got promoted 2 times, moved two times (cry) and survived an almost deadly car crash and even though there is no 2 as the first digit of my age I am happy where I am right now. I just wished sometimes i had maybe more time for gaming
Congratulations, glad things are working out for you. The car crash does not though, thank god all is well and you survived! We all share the same thing about gaming though, we all have less time than we once did when younger!

Quote:
What's new here?
Are you guys still playing after work in the evening?

That's it for the first hello.

Best regards
Fenix
Well lots new really, many new members, many SWAT 4 servers still going, new website features, and a dedicated AdminBot for SWAT 4 who polices our servers automatically. Something we did not have back in your time I think?

Most exciting of all is a new game being shortly released called Ready Or Not, a supposed sequel to SWAT 4 in many ways. We are hoping to support this from the outset.

We are still playing most evenings after work, but mainly weekends. We are currently playing in a coop tournament and myself, Wes and Sander have been playing like good old times.

If you can, as I said, get SWAT installed again and why not join us whenever you fancy? When we have time, we head into our old favourite game most weeks. Plus, stick around the website forums if you can. We would love your support!

So great to see you here again mate, speak soon!

Matt

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote