Ninwes
Community Manager
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Ninwes's community rank display

Total Donations: £225 (4/29)

Ninwes is a top donator with the Silver medal

Ninwes is from Europe Ninwes is Male
Default Ninwes Intro

So yes i actually forgot i never put a introduction Thread up (atleast i remember saying that in my drunken state).

Well most of you know me already.

My real name is Wesley hence the name wes , i live in the beauiful *cough* country of belgium with the nicest *cough* politics, i think i got a cold somewhere.

Im what you can say a Oldy in swat, guess it dates back when swat was not so long out yet, i started playing single player of swat 4 and thought by myself damn those AI are idiots and then found the magically multiplayer button and then said well not much is changed online , kidding aside now.

I used to run a smal server out of my computer on swat 4 1.0 that time it ran pretty good but when i moved to 1.1 i ussually played on other servers.
When i finally moved up to Swat 4 TSS i was in a server called KOZ Non-lethal and became good friends with them and even made it to admin and tweaked the settings of the servers to as far as posible i could (the server owner decided the demand was not so great anymore at that time that she closed down the server).

That was oke as in the time i was on TSS i started to play Swat 4 1.1 again with smokem another old member of SOG also in KOZ Non-lethal and played at several servers then when i came across a good COOP server with friendly members and that wat SOG, they also just started out that time and played with them a couple times before joining the forum and then still took a time before i actually joined them. I just said "Matt you handsome dog" and he let me join strait away .

From that moment i met allot of m8's over the years all on other clans some that are not exist anymore, the most active i am with is MYT and luckily are also still around and keeping swat alive, i was like the line that kept in contact with the other clans, also started to playing VIP more and i think i started the rage for other SOG m8's to join don't remember.

That's also how Matt Created the FPA in the time a place where all clans come together to report cheaters and bad players for other clans with a representative of each of the clan that joined it closed down after SOG closed down first time (you can read that on the about us page).

There where also allot of Members that past trough SOG some i have good connection with, others some less. I have one in particular that wil always stay with me, he was like my padawawn i called him as i teached him up from when he joined and he wil surely be missed (Most might know who i mean).

So that's my story and introduction (see Nico i can write big posts too )

Some of the name i went around in Swat 4 where, maybe someone wil recognise me .

Swat82 (Well i just started no imagination )
Nightwolf
Wes
Ninwes (as you can see on post name)
Ninwes is offline   Reply With Quote