Old 29-01-18, 09:11 PM   #1
Spec
Group Member

Spec's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

Spec is from Marburg, Germany Spec is Male
Default Holy cow!

Welp, it's (re-)introduction time!

So, it's me, Spec, former Junior Member and on/off Forum VIP.

Tyrope's introduction already introduced me partially, so I'll keep the history part of this post short: I don't know what year exactly I joined, I know I was a forum VIP for a long time, hanging around the SOG Pro Co-Op server, eventually getting admin rights, then joining up. I must've been like 15 or 16, I'm roughly the same age as Tyrope.

Eventually I joined, and me being a teenage idiot, left for stupid internet drama reasons. So I hung around as a forum VIP, partial member... I don't really think the exact position mattered to anyone, I was mainly playing COOP with you great folks, and doing all sorts of related projects.

After SOG had disappeared, I went on to study various stuff, mainly philosphy. As it goes, I never really aimed for graduation and was mostly being a confused young adult until two years ago, when I joined my local Red Cross Disaster Relief unit. I immediately began EMT training, I'm now the equivalent to an EMT-I, currently beginning Paramedic training at the local rescue service.

But I'll gladly get back into the Hostage Rescue business as well! =D

So... hi!

Last edited by Spec; 29-01-18 at 11:42 PM.
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote