Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   solidus's greeting. (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=171)

solidusbucket 16-03-18 02:01 AM

solidus's greeting.

hello all, just joined the forum. I had a sudden itch to play some swat. normally i mend it with swat 3, but a quick google search gave me hope that swat 4 had a community, plus i wanted to try out the "latest edition" of swat.

went to your server and was amazed that it was all i hoped for and more!

I look forward to playing in some more open sessions in the near future and maybe weasle my way into some organized sessions if you guys host them.

a little about myself:
im 28, from the U.S, served in military, gaming whole life (got swat 3 when i was around 12), usually have an open schedule up until about 4am GMT with typical times being 11pm - 4am GMT.

Biodome 16-03-18 08:37 AM

Welcome to the website! I wasn't aware that people still played SWAT 3 :D Haven't tried it myself. Are there any active player communities there?

SAS_Random 16-03-18 09:34 AM

I'm east coast USA myself, so I'll probably see you from time to time. BTW you can dust off the SWAT 3 and play multiplayer using hamachi.

Ninwes 16-03-18 09:41 AM

Hello and welcome to the.

Hope to see you around

Matt 16-03-18 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solidusbucket (Post 2121)
hello all, just joined the forum. I had a sudden itch to play some swat. normally i mend it with swat 3, but a quick google search gave me hope that swat 4 had a community, plus i wanted to try out the "latest edition" of swat.

I look forward to playing in some more open sessions in the near future and maybe weasle my way into some organized sessions if you guys host them.

a little about myself:
im 28, from the U.S, served in military, gaming whole life (got swat 3 when i was around 12), usually have an open schedule up until about 4am GMT with typical times being 11pm - 4am GMT.

Hi and welcome to our website

Nice introduction.

Hope you can stick around, look forward to seeing you in the servers

Matt

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

sander 16-03-18 11:53 AM

Welcome to our little corner of the internet

Bravo 16-03-18 02:36 PM

Welcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by solidusbucket (Post 2121)

a little about myself:

Welcome here Solidusbucket, should I say very original nick mr. :)) We are always be pleased when someone with history joining our community or want to be a part of our specific organisation. I hope you can find here some good guys and girls don't forget :)) They all be pleased to play with you some rounds in VIP or Co Op session. I hope to meet you either even if we living in two different time zones. Take care, and have much fun here :)

Selena 16-03-18 08:08 PM

Welcome to the forum, maybe I'll see you around the servers.

KeeRIeS 16-03-18 10:49 PM

Hello Mate! It's nice to see you not only on servers but also on forums now! :)

Have fun here!

SpyInBlack 17-03-18 11:37 AM

Hello and welcome to SOG website. See ya around :)