Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Games (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [Ready or Not] UPDATE: Ready or Not (in-case you missed it) (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=400)

Matt 27-02-19 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castner (Post 3652)
So its seems there is a bit more activity than usual around Void Interactive as they have released a tweet with the headline 'AWAKENS' and another image shortly after. Seems like a sign of things to come in the very near future, here's hoping the pre-orders are nearing arrival.

Here's the link to the tweet for you guys: AWAKENS

Yes let's hope we get something playable this year.... Need a demo or something very soon!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Castner 27-02-19 12:17 PM

Ye absolutely - its getting a little frustrating with the unknown release but I understand the limits considering the small development team. It would be nice to see some preorder news in the next month or so.

TimC 28-02-19 04:38 AM

I'd like to see a demo out before making the decision if I would want to pre-order or buy the game. Want to make sure it is something I would actually play.

Hope the hype is worth it! :)

Ninwes 28-02-19 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimC (Post 3656)
I'd like to see a demo out before making the decision if I would want to pre-order or buy the game. Want to make sure it is something I would actually play.

Hope the hype is worth it! :)

Demo is not always perfect to measure with it though, as sometimes the demo is much better then the original game as they make it that way.

And trailers is like a trailer from the movie, all the good things are already in the trailer the rest is just filling up, remember takedown trailer.

sander 28-02-19 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninwes (Post 3657)
Demo is not always perfect to measure with it though, as sometimes the demo is much better then the original game as they make it that way.

And trailers is like a trailer from the movie, all the good things are already in the trailer the rest is just filling up, remember takedown trailer.

Yea, i wan't a steam release :) refund policy if its bad

Castner 28-02-19 04:12 PM

Another update for you guys! Theres a reveal coming up in a podcast next month: Podcast Reveal

I'm starting to get pumped Haha

sander 01-03-19 07:43 AM

Gameplay trailer next thursday(march 7th)

Castner 01-03-19 09:35 AM

Yes! I have just seen.. Exciting news and hopefully a bright future for SOG, right in its element.

Matt 01-03-19 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castner (Post 3661)
Yes! I have just seen.. Exciting news and hopefully a bright future for SOG, right in its element.

Let's hope so

Kinda hoping we will be setup as a clan really well from the word go in this game.

We have the funding, resource and ability to be at the forefront when the game is released.

Wouldn't want to be heading into this game without anyone else but our great bunch of members already in SOG!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Orion 08-03-19 02:07 PM

Well fook me! 2 more years... (((