Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Social Media officially start (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=79)

KeeRIeS 02-02-18 04:47 PM

Social Media officially start

Hello Dear |SOG| Members, Friends and Visitors!

I am happy to inform you officially now (though some of you have already got invitations to like and follow those) that we started working in some of social media, which includes Facebook and Instagram.

Even though, we have already had our 'SOG and Friends' Group on Facebook before - so it still exists and every Member is welcomed to join it any time (just let me know what your name on Facebook is, so I can add you), this was rather informal one just to make it easier to know each other also outside the 'around games world'.

Those social media accounts (Instagram profile and Facebook fanpage) will help us gaining more interest and improving our rank in the gamers' world, I firmly believe. After some short time of setting those accounts up, it is the moment to present it to you and to encourage you to like and follow one or both of them and maybe also to spread a word to your family, friends or whoever you want. This way we will get more followers, which will let us get to more potential new Members.

Here come URLs to our social media:

Facebook:
SOG Special Operations Group

Instagram:
@sog.team.co.uk

Matt 02-02-18 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeeRIeS (Post 839)
Hello Dear |SOG| Members, Friends and Visitors!

I am happy to inform you officially now (though some of you have already got invitations to like and follow those) that we started working in some of social media, which includes Facebook and Instagram.

Even though, we have already had our 'SOG and Friends' Group on Facebook before - so it still exists and every Member is welcomed to join it any time (just let me know what your name on Facebook is, so I can add you), this was rather informal one just to make it easier to know each other also outside the 'around games world'.

Those social media accounts (Instagram profile and Facebook fanpage) will help us gaining more interest and improving our rank in the gamers' world, I firmly believe. After some short time of setting those accounts up, it is the moment to present it to you and to encourage you to like and follow one or both of them and maybe also to spread a word to your family, friends or whoever you want. This way we will get more followers, which will let us get to more potential new Members.

Here come URLs to our social media:

Facebook:
SOG Special Operations Group

Instagram:
@sog.team.co.uk

Excellent work Keeries, well done.

Liked :)

I'll be adding links to our pages tonight on our website now we have officially announced this.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ninwes 02-02-18 10:50 PM

only problem when you press the sign up button on the facebook page you get redirected to .com :)

KeeRIeS 02-02-18 11:00 PM

Oh! Point for you, Wes... Thanks for letting me know :) It's done now :)

Recon 07-02-18 04:01 PM

Really nice job !

I'd have to set Instragram account some day anyway :p

TimC 09-02-18 05:45 AM

Nice page so far! Followed and Liked! :)

Michael 10-02-18 02:27 AM

Great work Keeries, I've been on the |SOG| friends group for years, but nice |SOG| specific page!