Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   tcTransporter/Tim/TimC (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=94)

TimC 04-02-18 06:08 AM

tcTransporter/Tim/TimC

Hello Everyone,

As many of you know I joined SOG around 2007 I think it was, as tcTransporter. And during that time I had a lot of fun times in VIP and other SWAT modes as well as BF2 and other various games we tried as a clan or with other members at that time. That was also when I was single and didn't really have much of a social life. I later changed my name on forums to Tim and now go by TimC, which is the first letter of my last name but you can call me Tim. :)

Was a member until SOG shutdown in 2012 or shortly after/before I got married, cannot remember which.

As of 2011 to now I am currently married, wife's name is Tiffany, and I have a job at a help desk for a healthcare organization here in Missouri that has locations in 6 states at this time. We support all the locations at this one help desk if they have any IT problem. This October will be my 2nd year with them directly. I am excited about this job because it has potential for me to move to another position in some way and I like to have that option.

So that is all about me at the moment, I look forward to some more games with those that want to play SWAT 4/TSS and those that have other games that we can play together.

This post has been delayed by a couple days because I was busy with life and forgot to post.

By this point you have probably noticed I was given the opportunity to be a Group Manager, which I am honored to be given this ability.

If anyone needs assistance or has a question about something you can always PM me. :)

Hope to see ya'll in the servers and on discord!

Recon 04-02-18 08:26 AM

Hello, Tim !

Good thing you have now time to be back into the community stuff and gaming world :)

Biodome 04-02-18 09:40 AM

Welcome back! I really enjoyed the recent fun matches with you, especially the 5 or so times you brutally betrayed the VIP :p

Ninwes 04-02-18 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biodome (Post 1024)
Welcome back! I really enjoyed the recent fun matches with you, especially the 5 or so times you brutally betrayed the VIP :p

Ah yes if your VIP and are in thé same team as Tim dead change 99% :p

Welcome back Tim to the forums and clan :D

Demon speed 04-02-18 10:00 AM

Hey Tim, glad to see you. It's a little late but.... congratulations on the wedding.

KeeRIeS 04-02-18 01:42 PM

Hello there and welcome to the newly reborn SOG :D

O'Neill 04-02-18 02:45 PM

Hey Tim. Nice to see you here again.

Nicoleise 04-02-18 06:15 PM

Nice to see you back, Tim! :)

And so good to hear that life is treating you well. I don't think I ever realized that you got married, but that's really nice! :) It's also good to hear that you have a job that you appreciate. While there are clearly other things to life than work, I still find life to be so much better, if you feel like getting up in the morning because your work interests you. :)

Look forward to seeing you in game, although I can tell from the posts above that I'd be best of not being the VIP on your team. :D

TimC 04-02-18 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninwes (Post 1031)
Ah yes if your VIP and are in thé same team as Tim dead change 99% :p

Welcome back Tim to the forums and clan :D

Well it's not 99%... maybe 95%... :lol:

Selena 06-02-18 02:47 PM

Tim and Tiffany, fitting. *smiles* Happy to see so many members hooking up with a significant other. Good to see you again.