Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   SOG site (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=126)

Selena 13-02-18 03:29 AM

SOG site

Hi, I know you guys work hard on the site and so I just noticed a couple of things that I am throwing into the suggestions box.
  1. The icons in the downloads section are awful in my opinion. Please, that part can quickly be improved with icons/images of the same size and which also have a decent look.
  2. I noticed in the editing of profile, there are some outdated options, especially MSN Messenger Handle, which doesn't exist anymore.

Maybe take a look at what is relevant to our modern day and what is not.

Well, that is all from me at this point. Thanks for reading.

Matt 13-02-18 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selena (Post 1607)
Hi, I know you guys work hard on the site and so I just noticed a couple of things that I am throwing into the suggestions box.
  1. The icons in the downloads section are awful in my opinion. Please, that part can quickly be improved with icons/images of the same size and which also have a decent look.
  2. I noticed in the editing of profile, there are some outdated options, especially MSN Messenger Handle, which doesn't exist anymore.

Maybe take a look at what is relevant to our modern day and what is not.

Well, that is all from me at this point. Thanks for reading.

Cheers for that Selena, I'll look into these tonight. Wholeheartedly agree

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ninwes 20-02-18 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selena (Post 1607)

The main category icons of the download section will now automaticly resize to 100 x 100, the rest will be changed :)

All teh handlers are also removed from the profile, and only the most relevant are ther, like facebook,Youtube,and so on :)

Matt 20-02-18 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninwes (Post 1753)
The main category icons of the download section will now automaticly resize to 100 x 100, the rest will be changed :)

All teh handlers are also removed from the profile, and only the most relevant are ther, like facebook,Youtube,and so on :)

Nice one Wes

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Selena 21-02-18 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninwes (Post 1753)

Sweet. thanks Wes.