Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   G'day from Columbo (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=108)

Columbo 06-02-18 10:58 PM

G'day from Columbo

Hey there,

congratulations to your reunion! Although this clan closed down before i started Swat4 online gaming, i know some of the former members and played some great coop rounds with them in the past...
Well, the great days of Swat4 are over, so it is suprising to see SOG rising from the ashes, but a great suprise :)
Guess this game still filling its niche with no real competitor around - howsoever im looking forward to some tactical rounds!

Greetings

Pendy 06-02-18 11:07 PM

hey Columbo, i already met you on some servers, welcome :)

Matt 06-02-18 11:16 PM

Welcome, great to see you here.

You are quite right, SWAT4 is a very unlikely game for a comeback over 10 years since the game's release. However, the objective was initially to get our old friends back together... the vision did not really include rising from the ashes in such a manner as we have.... credit to our team for this rebirth of SWAT4.

I do hope we manage to keep SWAT 4 going, but if not, at least till a suitable replacement arrives.

Hope you can stick around with us, thanks for registering.

Matt

TimC 06-02-18 11:24 PM

Hello Columbo nice to see you on the site and we hope you stick around!

Biodome 07-02-18 12:17 AM

Hello and welcome! Hope to see you on the servers!

SpyInBlack 07-02-18 12:30 AM

Welcome to the SOG :) Hope to see you around.

KeeRIeS 07-02-18 01:39 AM

Nice to see you here! I probably haven't had any chance to play with you yet but nevertheless I'm looking forward to meet you on servers! :) Also I'm happy to invite you to our social media accounts to give us a like and follow us :D URLs are at the top of website! Have fun! :)

Demon speed 07-02-18 03:17 AM

Hey Columbo, nice to see you here. Don't have so many time like before but try ya caught for few rounds :p

Ninwes 07-02-18 03:40 AM

Hey Columbia,

Welcome to thé forum and hope you see you on thé server

Bravo 07-02-18 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Columbo (Post 1355)
Hey there,

congratulations to your reunion! Although this clan closed down before i started Swat4 online gaming, i know some of the former members and played some great coop rounds with them in the past...
Well, the great days of Swat4 are over, so it is suprising to see SOG rising from the ashes, but a great suprise :)
Guess this game still filling its niche with no real competitor around - howsoever im looking forward to some tactical rounds!

Greetings

We are all happy for that reason. For us SOG is some kind of family and we worked many times to grow clan to be more greater. Unfortunate I don't remember you, but I'm a very curious about you tactical skills in co op. You playing tactical, with respect to all, you are funny if yes you will be always warm welcome on our servers :)