Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Demon speed (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15)

Demon speed 29-01-18 04:14 PM

Demon speed

Hello everyone

Honestlty mail little suprised me. I want to see how SOG back and keep strong organization one more.

I've finshed The Silesian Technical University and tried join police but unfortunately didn't passed all exams. I don't give up and gonna try again when i get chance. Meantime i looked for other jobs and since 2 month i work in District Court.

After SOG fell aspleep for 5 years, i played in SWAT4 at ETS servers but it's died there too. At the moment i play surivial games like Dayz Mod, DayZ Standalone, Rust, etc also, Arma 2 OA at BadCo servers. 2 years few our old Arma 2 players created BadCo clan and invited me to be admin, i accepted that but never joined clan due difference view at clan organization.

Matt 29-01-18 04:25 PM

Great to hear from you mate.

Good to have you back. You are very welcome here... always... SOG family!

I do hope you can stay around like many of us want to.... to make the SOG name come alive again.

SOG still, and always will stand for the values we once had all those years ago. Serious, tactical gameplay with a fun spin, made up on like minded people.

Welcome again, and good to have you at the website once more.

Ninwes 29-01-18 06:13 PM

Hey m8,

It's good to see you again on the forums and you are not the only one surprised by the email :)

KeeRIeS 29-01-18 06:51 PM

Hey!

I hope you'll stay for longer and I wish you best luck on your next try of passing those exams! On all my exams I've already passed, not only at the first try, I've learned the most important is not to give up. Never. Just do your best and see what's the result. When the results ain't as good as you imagined and wanted to get - try a little harder and again check results. Repeat until you get what you wanted :D

The simplest ways are the best ways :D

Good to see you again!

C.A.B.A.L. 29-01-18 06:54 PM

Hi there :) Nice to see you again :)

Recon 30-01-18 11:13 AM

Hello, mate :)

I see in your list some zombie and survival games ... stop with that.... come back to Swat :)

Bravo 30-01-18 11:20 AM

Demon, how's are you Mate. Long time was gone :)

Pendy 30-01-18 03:18 PM

Hi DS nice to see you again :)

Demon speed 30-01-18 03:36 PM

@Olya-chan (Recon)
I have always had a tendency to surivials, especialy in cooperations. so last years playing with brother and my friend. SWAT... yeah last times forget about this game and sometimes when seen empty ETS servers then...somehow didn't want to play alone.

@Bravo
Like you see i'm fine :). Working in District Court in Gliwice, so if you didn't moved out then you know... beer...

Yes when I will have free time for sure. :)

Recon 30-01-18 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demon speed (Post 398)
@Olya-chan (Recon)
I have always had a tendency to surivials, especialy in cooperations.

I like COD MW Zombie mods if you play those ^^