Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Law/Mike now Michael (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90)

Michael 03-02-18 07:19 PM

Law/Mike now Michael

Hi guys and gals, it's so great to see this community revived! I first got into |SOG| at the invitation of Matt while playing COOP on one of |SOG|s coop servers many many years ago. I was deeply invested and went up through HM and CM positions and had so much fun here. Eventually I mostly played VIP instead of coop mode and spent countless hours in VIP lol. Look forward to playing again and being apart of this reunited community!

Geez, I probably still lived in Maine when I was apart of |SOG|, since then I was in Florida for 5 years, now Minnesota. I get around lol, and in the spring, I'm thankfully moving back to Florida w00t w00t. I'm currently a local truck driver (semi driver/big rig driver, whatever you call us), but finally pursuing being an indie game developer with a friend once I move back to Florida.

Other than that, not much has changed lol. See you all back in SWAT 4 :D

Ninwes 03-02-18 07:24 PM

Hey m8

Glad to see you back at thé forums and maybe soon ingame :)

Matt 03-02-18 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael (Post 964)
Hi guys and gals, it's so great to see this community revived! I first got into |SOG| at the invitation of Matt while playing COOP on one of |SOG|s coop servers many many years ago. I was deeply invested and went up through HM and CM positions and had so much fun here. Eventually I mostly played VIP instead of coop mode and spent countless hours in VIP lol. Look forward to playing again and being apart of this reunited community!

Geez, I probably still lived in Maine when I was apart of |SOG|, since then I was in Florida for 5 years, now Minnesota. I get around lol, and in the spring, I'm thankfully moving back to Florida w00t w00t. I'm currently a local truck driver (semi driver/big rig driver, whatever you call us), but finally pursuing being an indie game developer with a friend once I move back to Florida.

Other than that, not much has changed lol. See you all back in SWAT 4 :D

Welcome back Mike... it is great to see you. Really is!

Glad to hear all is well with you. Lots really has changed by the sounds of it mate!

Hope you can stick around and we will see you soon!

Orion 03-02-18 07:56 PM

Michael I was missing you My Vip buddy ))

We just now had some sessions in vip mode. Thats some great fun. I think I still got it :)

sander 03-02-18 08:20 PM

great to see you back mate can't wait for some games with you

Michael 03-02-18 08:31 PM

I'm trying to get on Discord, but I do have SWAT 4 reinstalled :D

Biodome 03-02-18 08:40 PM

Welcome back!

Pendy 03-02-18 09:48 PM

Hi Michael :) i remember you.

Demon speed 03-02-18 10:17 PM

Hey Micheal long time no see. Glad you back.

Bravo 03-02-18 10:41 PM

Old guard coming home. Warm Welcome to ya :)