Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Membership (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=10)

Spec 29-01-18 08:43 PM

Sup folks!

Before I read every other post, I'll just say hi and: Of course I'm in, in any way, shape or form you may require!

DOC 29-01-18 10:19 PM

Hell yeah!

223Games 29-01-18 10:22 PM

well, im done! lets goooo

Matt 29-01-18 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrope (Post 170)
So like, people need training still? I just got one of my friends into SWAT4 after feeling nostalgic like... 2 weeks ago?

When we start recruiting yes mate...

We are focussing on getting all the old members back first in the next few days.

Then at this pace, I think we will be opening recruitment to new members later this week!

The reunion has been better than I thought!!!

Bravo 30-01-18 09:38 AM

Hi Tyrope

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrope (Post 170)
So like, people need training still? I just got one of my friends into SWAT4 after feeling nostalgic like... 2 weeks ago?

Nostalgic it was. Our Academy trained many good officers :)

Tyrope 30-01-18 10:11 AM

I feel like my subtle "yes" flew way under the radar. So I guess I'll be super obvious this time.

Put me in coach!

TimC 31-01-18 01:21 AM

I'm up for it too. Will do my best with my life stuff to find time to game and be on site. I'm up for managing whatever as I have experience too. ��

For those that didn't realize I used to go by tctransporter but now going by TimC.

Glad to be back. I'll make an intro thread later. ��

Matt 31-01-18 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimC (Post 498)
I'm up for it too. Will do my best with my life stuff to find time to game and be on site. I'm up for managing whatever as I have experience too. ��

For those that didn't realize I used to go by tctransporter but now going by TimC.

Glad to be back. I'll make an intro thread later. ��

Welcome back friend. So pleased to see you here. Cant wait to hear how life has been treating you.

We have so much success getting our old team back here after ten years... it really shows the power of SOG... a legacy that clearly never died.

Bravo 31-01-18 09:58 AM

It is sth special to be a SOG member and I think I was never even thought to leave. After many years when SOG page was restored I bought SWAT 4 and I decided to return too duty. I hope you consider my decision positive !

with Regards

Bravo

Matt 31-01-18 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bravo (Post 522)
It is sth special to be a SOG member and I think I was never even thought to leave. After many years when SOG page was restored I bought SWAT 4 and I decided to return too duty. I hope you consider my decision positive !

with Regards

Bravo

Welcome back friend...

Great to hear!