PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft :)

Orion
30-01-18, 06:22 PM
Would like to share videos of that great and interesting hobby that I have. Maybe it will encourage some of you to try it out and maybe one day we meet on 'real' battlefield :)

Here are my favorite games. Because they were big and lasted few days

PAG -11 ( Lithuania )

ajfas1pyBxc

TSTOS Parola ( Finland )

VUgrgYbgzNg

BORDER WAR 8 - The Warchief ( Czech republic )

qo9h9DsT4XM

Matt
30-01-18, 06:26 PM
Mate, this is good stuff you know!!!!

I am hoping to increase my own airsoft arsenal this month.... I will post up some pics of the guns when I have them.

I have just got a Walther P99 James Bond gun though, and it is awesome sidearm backup.... hence the avatar

BETTER IDEA... I might aim to get the full SWAT4 arsenal in airsoft... minus the taser, cobra and beanbag LOL

Orion
30-01-18, 06:31 PM
Lol swat kit is something people do here too. Cant wait for pics man :)

We were planning to get into UK games. I know you got good fields there ))

Recon
31-01-18, 09:31 AM
Enjoying listening to russian words :popcorn:

Why everyone speaks russian btw? ^^

223Games
31-01-18, 11:21 AM
haha its cool more people are into airsoft now a days its a big and friendly communitie aswell ;) i do have my licence (yep thats needed) and i try to go as many as i can ;) i just have a G&G TR16

ill post some vids/photos soon ;)

Freeezer
31-01-18, 12:23 PM
Enjoying listening to russian words :popcorn:

Why everyone speaks russian btw? ^^

Some of them are speaking Polish ^^ (BORDER WAR 8 - begining of the movie :) )

Recon
31-01-18, 12:33 PM
Some of them are speaking Polish ^^ (BORDER WAR 8 - begining of the movie :) )

ah, yes, mixed up it with russian on the beginning, pretty similar words

Orion
31-01-18, 01:25 PM
223Games my man waiting for your pics. Dont be afraid if im pushing to much with that! Im real freak if we talking about airsoft :D

We speak russian in our team be cause more than half of us are russian speakers. Think that what got you confused :) I speak both and little bit of english so its not problem for us to communicate

Recon
31-01-18, 03:48 PM
223Games my man waiting for your pics. Dont be afraid if im pushing to much with that! Im real freak if we talking about airsoft :D

We speak russian in our team be cause more than half of us are russian speakers. Think that what got you confused :) I speak both and little bit of english so its not problem for us to communicate

russians are everywhere... ^^

Pendy
01-02-18, 04:54 PM
That looks awesome :)

SpyInBlack
02-02-18, 02:15 PM
Airsoft looks awsome. Wish i had a team of my own to play.

Orion
02-02-18, 03:55 PM
Thats easyer to do than it looks. Join one of the forums related to airsoft games. Join one of the games.
Stick to someone and after few games more likely youll be in :) If you dont have own weapon you can just take a rent.
Thats what most people do, in case if they wouldnt like the game or dont have enough resources for

Orion
28-04-18, 12:15 PM
We opened airsoft season 2 weeks ago and here is video :)

x-swoos7byg

Was around 500 players and we played for 12 hours, sadly my rifle broke down somewhere in middle and since I forgot to take my back up one as usual. Had to use m203 til i was out of ammo :D

Orion
25-10-18, 03:32 PM
Weve been acting a bit lately for some company. They called us again I my self wasnt there this time. After people who were recording gave me stock footage. And I made short video as I have some passion in video editing sometimes )) hope you like it

eQmPiUA8n_w

Black
25-10-18, 09:24 PM
Looks really cool!