PDA

View Full Version : Recon

Recon
30-01-18, 11:35 AM
Can't believe i am posting something on SOG's forums !
Thank you, Matt, for letting it be true :)

It's very nice to see so much people are here, people i knew long time ago... it's like old friends are gathering again :)

So bad not everyone is back....

Six years passed after SOG forums wend down, but i still have very warm feelings about it :)
Still remember my leaving UST and coming to SOG with new hopes and believes. DeKA (my dear friend, will never forget you) was the one who closed his eyes to all problems of the past and took me to the community.

What a great time was spent there, nice people around, friendly atmosphere, cool gaming sessions... what else you require from a community :D

Some good changes came to my private life, also i had changed a job from teaching to making analysis (still thinking what is more boring :D)

Now i belong to Instinct Tactical Squad (come to visit us! http://www.its-team.eu), spent here more time than in SOG, have linked more feeling to ITS :)
Proud to say that we might be the last ones who kept Swat 4 game and spirit alive !

And while SOG doesn't keep own server (i'm sure it will happeend pretty soon) - come to our servers :)
Lets do some SOG-ITS COOP game !

Matt
30-01-18, 11:42 AM
Welcome Recon, great to see you.

I am very glad that ITS is still going... I mean it is made up of some ex-SOG members like yourself, who are very close friends of mine.

Therefore, I am sure we will be gaming very soon together, either in our own servers or at ITS.

SpyInBlack
30-01-18, 12:11 PM
Welcome back Recon and goot see you mate.
We really need to start playing again. It was fun times and i miss it.

Ninwes
30-01-18, 12:56 PM
Welcome back Recon,

Good to see you on the forums again :)

C.A.B.A.L.
30-01-18, 02:04 PM
Wooo hooo! Recon is there :) so much good feelings, good memories :)
WB again :)

Recon
30-01-18, 02:13 PM
Wooo hooo! Recon is there :) so much good feelings, good memories :)
WB again :)

I've recognize you by your Avatar, bet you had same on SOG forums back in time ;)

Also nice to see you :)

Pendy
30-01-18, 02:50 PM
Hi Recon, wow still with ITS, thats nice :)

Orion
30-01-18, 02:56 PM
Crazy russian girl! what can be better for the community? )) Welcome back to that page.
Totally forgot who is Gerukakmandu in my uplay list :D

Recon
30-01-18, 03:46 PM
Crazy russian girl! what can be better for the community? )) Welcome back to that page.
Totally forgot who is Gerukakmandu in my uplay list :D

yey, thats what you can't avoid - crazy russians around :D

223Games
30-01-18, 05:31 PM
good to see you again:) hopefully we will be gaming soon some rounds haha

C.A.B.A.L.
30-01-18, 05:34 PM
I've recognize you by your Avatar, bet you had same on SOG forums back in time ;)

Also nice to see you :)

Girls has always good memory? :P

Recon
30-01-18, 05:57 PM
Girls has always good memory? :POnly about bad things ^^

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Nicoleise
30-01-18, 06:55 PM
Very good to see you on the forums again, you busy girl! :D I look forward to finishing L4D2 from end to end with you. :p I think we should play Swat first though, or else Swat will never happen ;)

Defeater
30-01-18, 07:01 PM
Oh I see you've found your way onto the SOG forums, good to see you writing somewhere else rather than Steam! ;P

Recon
31-01-18, 09:25 AM
Very good to see you on the forums again, you busy girl! :D I look forward to finishing L4D2 from end to end with you. :p I think we should play Swat first though, or else Swat will never happen ;)

Hmm remind me on what level on L4D2 did we stop? Or better how much times have we played the first mission? :D

Swat as the first thing to play - i agree ^^

Ninwes
31-01-18, 10:20 AM
Hmm remind me on what level on L4D2 did we stop? Or better how much times have we played the first mission? :D

Swat as the first thing to play - i agree ^^

If you ever start thé l4d2 tour let me know i Will kill some zombies with both of you

Or i Will even hold thé gnome :p

Recon
31-01-18, 10:24 AM
If you ever start thé l4d2 tour let me know i Will kill some zombies with both of you

Or i Will even hold thé gnome :p

Copy, one slot in team is reserved by Wes than ;)

Apparently there is no problem with starting the L4D2 tour, problem to have it done ^^ L4D3 is going to be released sooner than we deal with 2nd part :D

Spec
31-01-18, 10:33 AM
Oh, a bunch of SOG people playing L4D2 is probably great fun

Recon
31-01-18, 10:44 AM
Oh, a bunch of SOG people playing L4D2 is probably great fun

Tactical Zombie Killing ;)

Bravo
31-01-18, 12:33 PM
Howgh you brave amazon !

C.A.B.A.L.
31-01-18, 12:45 PM
Tactical Zombie Killing ;)

I've never played L4D, but if u add "the-noob" i will appreciate ;)

Freeezer
31-01-18, 02:18 PM
Hello Recon, welcome back :) You mentioned DeKA... You know wassup with him ? It would be wonderful for him to join back :) Good ol' times .... :)

Biodome
31-01-18, 02:30 PM
Hello Recon, welcome back :) You mentioned DeKA... You know wassup with him ? It would be wonderful for him to join back :) Good ol' times .... :)

It was mentioned in another thread that DeKA, unfortunately, died in an accident back in 2011.

Freeezer
31-01-18, 02:33 PM
:( :( OOOOOOUUUUCHHHH..... Dang.... didn't know that.... Sorry...

Biodome
31-01-18, 02:36 PM
:( :( OOOOOOUUUUCHHHH..... Dang.... didn't know that.... Sorry...

Yeah, that shocked me yesterday too. I wasn't aware at all.

http://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=311#post311

Recon
31-01-18, 03:44 PM
I've never played L4D, but if u add "the-noob" i will appreciate ;)

Well, if you know where is the shoot button - you are Pro already :D

I L4D2 you even don't need to aim :D

Recon
31-01-18, 03:45 PM
Yeah, that shocked me yesterday too. I wasn't aware at all.

http://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=311#post311

I am still in shock about that news as well... very sad

KeeRIeS
02-02-18, 12:32 PM
Hi Recon!

Welcome to the forums :)

Michael
03-02-18, 07:31 PM
Recon! It's amazing how many have already returned, I'm trying to track down XTheScot, seems his FB has been deleted. Glad you're back!

Ninwes
03-02-18, 08:05 PM
Recon! It's amazing how many have already returned, I'm trying to track down XTheScot, seems his FB has been deleted. Glad you're back!

he is totaly of the grid, even keyz said even in real he's always away, we keep hoping :p

Orion
03-02-18, 08:18 PM
Played with him a year ago, since then hes not in steam

Michael
03-02-18, 08:37 PM
he is totaly of the grid, even keyz said even in real he's always away, we keep hoping :p

That's a real shame, I hope we can find him or he finds us randomly :D

Recon
04-02-18, 08:28 AM
Last year played with Keyz and XScotMax BAttlefield 3, they seemed pretty active those time.

Hope they will come back to the social life of community :)