PDA

View Full Version : We meet again...

Tyrope
29-01-18, 07:08 PM
Before I get all formal and introductory, allow me to say.. HOLY SHIT, WE'RE BACK?!

*cough* so, yes...

Hi! The name's Tyrope, born in '91. Joined the clan originally in Summer '07, just before I turned 16 (making me the youngest person to ever be allowed in I think, since the minimum age was (is?) 16.)
So, starting out as a (JM), I proved myself worthy of gaining the Jr Admin privileges somewhere in '07, maybe early '08... Became part of the original "hard core" training group that SEAL (I think that was his nick? not sure) made. Co-op at heart, and saddened to see him go. Nicoleise and I pitched the idea of restarting this training group under the name "The Training Project" (or tTP for short, we were super amazing awesome at naming things shush.) At this point I had turned 18 and as such got my (M) subtag and the full admin that came along with this.

When tTP started Nico took mostly the administration role, writing up documentation and getting people hype, while Spec (Who I believe at that point in time was a Forum VIP?) and I took up the mapmaking and Training Lead positions, respectively.

And here we are, in 2018. ELEVEN years after I originally found this website, once again making a post... and once again not really introducing me. But yeknow, I have a website for that. Saves me from writing all that generic sh!t multiple times.

sander
29-01-18, 07:11 PM
welcome back mate it's been to long

Ninwes
29-01-18, 07:12 PM
Hey Tyrope m8,

Good to see you again on the forums and like always nice introduction ;)

Matt
29-01-18, 07:16 PM
Before I get all formal and introductory, allow me to say.. HOLY SHIT, WE'RE BACK?!

*cough* so, yes...

Hi! The name's Tyrope, born in '91. Joined the clan originally in Summer '07, just before I turned 16 (making me the youngest person to ever be allowed in I think, since the minimum age was (is?) 16.)
So, starting out as a (JM), I proved myself worthy of gaining the Jr Admin privileges somewhere in '07, maybe early '08... Became part of the original "hard core" training group that SEAL (I think that was his nick? not sure) made. Co-op at heart, and saddened to see him go. Nicoleise and I pitched the idea of restarting this training group under the name "The Training Project" (or tTP for short, we were super amazing awesome at naming things shush.) At this point I had turned 18 and as such got my (M) subtag and the full admin that came along with this.

When tTP started Nico took mostly the administration role, writing up documentation and getting people hype, while Spec (Who I believe at that point in time was a Forum VIP?) and I took up the mapmaking and Training Lead positions, respectively.

And here we are, in 2018. ELEVEN years after I originally found this website, once again making a post... and once again not really introducing me. But yeknow, I have a website for that. Saves me from writing all that generic sh!t multiple times.

Welcome mate.... this is getting better and better seeing all these great people that truly made SOG the clan it was, and is today.

Great introduction, as Wes says. Really great to see you back here mate.

I hope you can stick around now we are back after so many years.... it would be a pleasure Tyrope mate.

SpyInBlack
29-01-18, 07:21 PM
Welcome back mate. Great to see you here :) In just one day we got so many former members back, its amazing.

Nicoleise
29-01-18, 07:22 PM
Good to see you here as well, mate :)

Orion
29-01-18, 07:23 PM
Welcome back man ))

C.A.B.A.L.
29-01-18, 07:25 PM
Welcome back commander, welcome back.

KeeRIeS
29-01-18, 07:40 PM
Hello!

Nice to see you coming back here, too :)

Freeezer
29-01-18, 08:24 PM
TYROPE MATE !!! I can honestly say "Damn I missed you" :) Nice to see you here :) Very cool intro mate :) Need to catch a game or two with you :) Cheers!

Recon
30-01-18, 10:52 AM
Hey hey !

Agree, so hard to believe SOG's forums are back, after so long time :D

And it's like all over again :)

Defeater
30-01-18, 07:54 PM
Well hello and all, but there's a question I've been dying to ask.. after all these years, is your room still a heli pad? I could've sworn that heard helicopters from your room.

sander
30-01-18, 09:57 PM
Well hello and all, but there's a question I've been dying to ask.. after all these years, is your room still a heli pad? I could've sworn that heard helicopters from your room.

good question but if i remember right you upgraded you pc before sog went offline.

Tyrope
31-01-18, 04:32 AM
Not only that, but I've moved house.

Recon
31-01-18, 09:16 AM
Not only that, but I've moved house.

Moved house...?

Farther from the helipad ? :D