PDA

View Full Version : Hello again !

C.A.B.A.L.
29-01-18, 06:34 PM
Have you ever remember old |SOG| member Podluka? that's me ! Actually called C.A.B.A.L. ;) (yes, yes, from C&C ;) i was prepared to be an admin, but you know.... |SOG| was falling asleep...

I was graduate Gdańsk music Academy, then Łódź music Academy (greetings KeeRIeS ! we must catch up for a beer !)

Now, i am preparing to be a husband ^^, meantime i am a teacher :)

Good to see you back :)

EDIT: Spy u r right :P

SpyInBlack
29-01-18, 06:37 PM
hello there mate :) good to see ya. welcome back.... that color is really hard on the eyes :P

Ninwes
29-01-18, 06:48 PM
Hey m8,

I think i remember you, welcome back to the forums, goodluck being a husband (the hardest job in the world :p)

C.A.B.A.L.
29-01-18, 07:01 PM
Hey m8,

I think i remember you, welcome back to the forums, goodluck being a husband (the hardest job in the world :p)

I was quite active member, mb that's why ;)

KeeRIeS
29-01-18, 07:09 PM
(greetings KeeRIeS ! we must catch up for a beer !)

Whererererererere arerererererere youuuuuuuuuuu?

Hi there! Just pm me here on on Facebook, whererererererererere arerererererere youuuuuuuuu!

Best regards, Mate!

Oh and BTW congrats on being husband-to-be :D Good luck with that :) And we're all awaiting little C.A.B.A.L'ies you know... the fresh Junior Members :D

sander
29-01-18, 07:09 PM
welcome mate i still remember you however when i see cabal i'm more thinking of the mmo Cabal online don't remember it from C&C

C.A.B.A.L.
29-01-18, 07:15 PM
Whererererererere arerererererere youuuuuuuuuuu?

Hi there! Just pm me here on on Facebook, whererererererererere arerererererere youuuuuuuuu!

I live in a "beutyfull" city - Łódź ;)

Oh and BTW congrats on being husband-to-be :D Good luck with that :) And we're all awaiting little C.A.B.A.L'ies you know... the fresh Junior Members :D

Geez mate! not so fast XD

C.A.B.A.L.
29-01-18, 07:19 PM
welcome mate i still remember you however when i see cabal i'm more thinking of the mmo Cabal online don't remember it from C&C

Yeah, i know it, but the MMO steal (somehow) this acronym,
but i always was C&C fan and do not accept any mmo called cabal ;) :)

Matt
29-01-18, 07:24 PM
Welcome... The name will throw me but I remember your old nickname!!!!

Having said that, Tiberian Sun is yet again another awesome game I miss playing. Firestorm Juggernaut & Ghost Stalker were my favourite units!

Anyhow, great to have you back here with old friends. Hope you can stick around.

What do you teach?

Biodome
29-01-18, 07:29 PM
Hey, C.A.B.A.L.!

Nice to have a serious musician here! :D Just curious, what did you study/specialize in?

C.A.B.A.L.
29-01-18, 07:38 PM
Having said that, Tiberian Sun is yet again another awesome game I miss playing. Firestorm Juggernaut & Ghost Stalker were my favourite units!

Honestly, i was loyal NOD player and Juggernauts makes me mad cuz in group there were stronger than my arty :(

What do you teach?

I teach in high school: 'knowledge about culture', 'vocal band', 'art classes', and (it souds strange) "education for safety".

C.A.B.A.L.
29-01-18, 07:40 PM
What did you study/specialize in?

I was specialize on church music, i was an organist for a while, and then conducting :)

Freeezer
29-01-18, 08:30 PM
Hello mate! Nice to see you back :)

Recon
30-01-18, 10:50 AM
Hello, Podluka ! Nice to see you are also around :)

Always forget how much polish guys were in SOG ^^

I wish DeKA would come back to these forums some day...

Bravo
30-01-18, 11:08 AM
Hi Cabal. We've played so many times and we had so many topics to discuss and what is the most important so bad people to bann:)

Ninwes
30-01-18, 11:08 AM
I wish DeKA would come back to these forums some day...

Sadly that will not happen as deka is not around anymore, he died in a accident around 2011 he's sister contacted us, we did put a post in the members lounge in the past.

Smeone i will trully miss.

Bravo
30-01-18, 11:11 AM
Sadly that will not happen as deka is not around anymore, he died in a accident around 2011 h'es siter contacted us, we did put a post in the members lounge in the past.

Terrible news ! I sending condolences to his family :(

Recon
30-01-18, 11:18 AM
Sadly that will not happen as deka is not around anymore, he died in a accident around 2011 he's sister contacted us, we did put a post in the members lounge in the past.

How did i miss that news...

So much time passed after it happened ...

That's very sad, my condolences to family, even so it's so late to say.

Biodome
30-01-18, 02:57 PM

Never heard about it before. Really sad and unfortunate news.

Pendy
30-01-18, 04:28 PM
Hi C.A.B.A.L

ah yes i remember Podluka, hi :)

C.A.B.A.L.
31-01-18, 02:59 PM
Hi C.A.B.A.L

ah yes i remember Podluka, hi :)

Hi Pendy! It was looong time ;)

Pendy
05-02-18, 12:52 AM
Hi Pendy! It was looong time ;)

Was nice to have a few games with you again :)

I remember a long time ago that someone kept inviting us all to a web browser game, i think it was like a football game or something, was that you or Keeries? i really can't remember who it was and can't remember the name of the game.

Also me and Recon think you should change your name back to Podluka :p

C.A.B.A.L.
05-02-18, 06:50 AM
I remember a long time ago that someone kept inviting us all to a web browser game, i think it was like a football game or something, was that you or Keeries? i really can't remember who it was and can't remember the name of the game.

I've never play browser games, so it must be Kee :P

Also me and Recon think you should change your name back to Podluka :p

Naaah :)

Recon
05-02-18, 12:58 PM

Those Poles are are so alike... hard to make a difference :D

C'mon, give a bit a little hope, tell me you will think about it... ^^

Pendy
05-02-18, 01:12 PM

Oh ok. lol

Pendy
05-02-18, 01:13 PM

Haha maybe we should start a new thread with a poll for him to change his name back :D

C.A.B.A.L.
05-02-18, 03:33 PM

LOL XD

I've remember, that in your language "podluka" mean sth is that right ? do not try to fool on me :P

Haha maybe we should start a new thread with a poll for him to change his name back :D

How about that :)

Pendy
05-02-18, 05:18 PM
I did mean it as a joke but if you really want to do it then go for it, it's your name mate :)

Recon
05-02-18, 07:18 PM
I've remember, that in your language "podluka" mean sth is that right ? do not try to fool on me :P

Well it does and would not say it's something nice... hmm but i dont have any association with your nick and the russian meanning ^^
just remember a nice cool guy called Podluka :)

Hahah support that idea :D

C.A.B.A.L.
05-02-18, 08:34 PM
I did mean it as a joke but if you really want to do it then go for it, it's your name mate :)

I know mate, i know :) I am not so rusty :P

Well it does and would not say it's something nice... hmm but i dont have any association with your nick and the russian meanning ^^
just remember a nice cool guy called Podluka :)

Shoot me then, because my curiosity is killing me :P I had russian lesson in school more than 6 years, and i can't remember even one similar word to podluka, so if you don't mind :P

Recon
06-02-18, 11:07 AM
I know mate, i know :) I am not so rusty :P
Shoot me then, because my curiosity is killing me :P I had russian lesson in school more than 6 years, and i can't remember even one similar word to podluka, so if you don't mind :P

I don't believe you can meet this word in any dictionary, it's more as a slang, something close to a swearing bastard, bitch.

But again - no association with you, you are one of the nicest persons i know :)

Biodome
06-02-18, 12:36 PM
I don't believe you can meet this word in any dictionary, it's more as a slang, something close to a swearing bastard, bitch.

Some dictionaries collect and list slang usage as well. It must be a variation of this word (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/падла), I guess? It's used as a borrowed slang among Lithuanian speakers too. Not a good word at all. I didn't make the connection until I read this thread. Podluka sounded perfectly fine to me.

C.A.B.A.L.
06-02-18, 05:53 PM
no association with you, you are one of the nicest persons i know :)

Likewise :)

Some dictionaries collect and list slang usage as well. It must be a variation of this word (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/падла), I guess? It's used as a borrowed slang among Lithuanian speakers too. Not a good word at all. I didn't make the connection until I read this thread. Podluka sounded perfectly fine to me.

Languages are amazing aren't they ? :) Still, i am connected to this nick for many reasons (for example: meanings and archetype of the original. :)

Recon
07-02-18, 04:21 PM

yes, thats right, it would some variation of this word

Still, i am connected to this nick for many reasons (for example: meanings and archetype of the original. :)

so whats the origin? :)

C.A.B.A.L.
07-02-18, 07:28 PM
so whats the origin? :)

Here You Go :) (http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Computer_Assisted_Biologically_Augmented_Lifeform)