PDA

View Full Version : Hello from me to

sander
29-01-18, 05:54 PM
Wel seeing as everybody is making a nice intro ill do the same.

i was really excited to read the message Matt posted to ITS for the revival of |SOG|.

i remember joining the forums back in 2008/2009 when i was 15 and applied to the clan almost the day i turned 16. still some of the best times in my life so far.

in the time |SOG| was gone i finished my study in IT and got a job at my last internship a regional hospital. I started as a servicedesk/AV/1st line employee, and recently been promoted to system administrator after working there for about 2 and a half years now.

i still play games a lot in my free time and would love to catch up with you guys ingame.

Sander

Ps,
i still had this lying around on my hard disks https://youtu.be/r_u97tmor7U (its set as unlisted.)

Nicoleise
29-01-18, 06:09 PM
Ps,
i still had this lying around on my hard disks https://youtu.be/r_u97tmor7U (its set as unlisted.)

Pure awesomeness! :D This reminded me so much of XmarksTheScot in Arma II, with his macros of Braveheart, Willie the Groundskeeper and so on. :D Thanks for that! :)

And well - I would congratulate you on the other stuff, but we talk like every other day anyways, so... :p

Freeezer
29-01-18, 06:25 PM
Hi mate! Nice to hearing from you! We need to catch up in some co-op game :) Cheers!

sander
29-01-18, 06:27 PM
Hi mate! Nice to hearing from you! We need to catch up in some co-op game :) Cheers!

nice to hear from you to mate and i have a feeling that the game will come :)

Ninwes
29-01-18, 06:31 PM
Hey Sander m8,

Nice to see you on the forums again and i did see you with defcon on the ITS server before ;)

KeeRIeS
29-01-18, 07:04 PM
Hello!

Nice to see you again and hearing good news from you!

Wish you all best on your new workplace!

Biodome
29-01-18, 07:22 PM
Hi Sander!

I remember you really well from all those coop matches! Hope to see you in-game, like the good old days :D

Recon
30-01-18, 11:03 AM
How I've never seen this video before :S

It's so fun :D

Old Pepper... where is he now

Bravo
30-01-18, 11:06 AM
Hi Sander it's always nice to see you here :)

Pendy
30-01-18, 03:23 PM
Hi sander :)