O'Neill
Community Member

O'Neill's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

O'Neill is from New York, United States O'Neill is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena View Post
Don't even! That was nowhere NEAR Voyager... Bah! *laughs*
Ok, that's fair. It's the lost in uncharted territory that reminded me of Voyager. The fairest assessment of SG:U is this clip.

Youtube Video

I would like to play a Stargate mmo but it seems the franchise can't get any games on PC. There is a mobile game but it doesn't do the franchise justice.

Last edited by O'Neill; 07-02-18 at 04:36 PM.
O'Neill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-18, 04:56 PM   #22
Spec
Group Member

Spec's community rank display

Spec is from Marburg, Germany Spec is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon View Post

wow is that real? when you plan to finish it?
Well, I'm not a graphics artist. Functionally, it is complete. Just doesn't look as great as I'd like to, but I can't fix that myself^^ I had to make do with rather basic geometry for the offworld environment. It looks a bit Unreal Tournament-ish. But I guess that makes it all the more alien =)

It's fully playable in CO-OP though. I mean, you can't fight literal aliens, I had to re-cast some men in suits to represent rogue N.I.D. agents who took over an offworld site and the SGC itself, with generic terrorist models as hostages for a change (because that's closest to the SG uniform within the basic SWAT4 set of equipment^^)

@ O'Neill: That's the scene I meant! =D

Last edited by Spec; 07-02-18 at 04:59 PM.
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-18, 05:42 PM   #23
Selena
Community Member

Selena's community rank display

Selena is from Norway Selena is Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neill View Post
Ok, that's fair. It's the lost in uncharted territory that reminded me of Voyager. The fairest assessment of SG:U is this clip.

Youtube Video

I would like to play a Stargate mmo but it seems the franchise can't get any games on PC. There is a mobile game but it doesn't do the franchise justice.
More sci-fi games, I'm for that! Hopping from planet to planet? Why hasn't anyone done that in a game? Hehe.

That is funny though. Teen appeal... They did have some mature moments, like the body switching. Isn't it kind of freaky to lend out your body to someone else and have to STD test it afterwards?
Selena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-18, 09:12 PM   #24
O'Neill
Community Member

Quote:
More sci-fi games, I'm for that! Hopping from planet to planet? Why hasn't anyone done that in a game? Hehe.

That is funny though. Teen appeal... They did have some mature moments, like the body switching. Isn't it kind of freaky to lend out your body to someone else and have to STD test it afterwards?
I'm pretty sure there's no way the Air Force would allow the body-swapping stones to be used like that. What's worse is fact that the woman who used it in such a manner is a member of the IOA, a civilian oversight committee that reviews the activities of the SGC.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-18, 12:08 AM   #25
Selena
Community Member

Quote:
I'm pretty sure there's no way the Air Force would allow the body-swapping stones to be used like that. What's worse is fact that the woman who used it in such a manner is a member of the IOA, a civilian oversight committee that reviews the activities of the SGC.
The chick in the wheelchair was? Thought she was just a scientist. Oh well.
Old 09-02-18, 12:22 AM   #26
O'Neill
Community Member

Quote:
The chick in the wheelchair was? Thought she was just a scientist. Oh well.
I meant the Asian woman using the stones to swap bodies with a female Airman on Earth for a conjugal visit. I had forgotten about the scientist in the wheelchair. [emoji23]

Old 09-02-18, 12:35 AM   #27
Selena
Community Member

Quote:
I meant the Asian woman using the stones to swap bodies with a female Airman on Earth for a conjugal visit. I had forgotten about the scientist in the wheelchair. [emoji23]
Wasn't she just meeting with her spouse like all the rest? Haha. I thought it was only the wheelchair lady that really got it on. I wonder if the airman would fill out a form of what activities would be allowed with their body, and the one coming through to it could read and know what the boundaries were. If that wasn't in place, maybe you'd get back and have a tattoo on your leg, you know? Some ugly squid or something.
Old 09-02-18, 01:33 AM   #28
O'Neill
Community Member

Quote:
Wasn't she just meeting with her spouse like all the rest? Haha. I thought it was only the wheelchair lady that really got it on. I wonder if the airman would fill out a form of what activities would be allowed with their body, and the one coming through to it could read and know what the boundaries were. If that wasn't in place, maybe you'd get back and have a tattoo on your leg, you know? Some ugly squid or something.
Well, the Asian woman (the IOA civilian) was visiting her long-time girlfriend via the stones and got down to business in another woman's body. There probably are limits depending on security clearance levels but I doubt the writers really thought this through and just wanted two ladies making out on camera.
Old 09-02-18, 09:50 PM   #29
O'Neill
Community Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodome View Post
Welcome back!

Not just your avatar, the nickname too (or is that your actual surname?)
Sorry, I missed this post. [emoji50] I'm a fan of the character. Don't know if have Irish roots. [emoji23]