Welcome to Sog-team.co.uk
HOME FORUMS ARCADE ABOUT US SERVERS ROSTER DOWNLOADS DONATE REGISTER
Go Back   Special Operations Group > Community Forums > Games
Reload this Page [SWAT 4] LAPD Skins
Like us on facebook   Follow us on instagram
Follow us on social media...
Games Discuss anything relating to games

Welcome to Sog-team.co.uk! The ONLY destination for serious SWAT 4 gamers since 2006...
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-18, 10:03 PM   #1
SAS_Random
Community Member

SAS_Random is from Boston, United States
 
SAS_Random's Avatar


 

Join Date: Mar 2018
Last Online: Yesterday 06:12 AM

Posts: 122

SAS_Random is Male
Default LAPD Skins

I uploaded two nice LAPD skins for SWAT, in case anyone wants to wear a new uniform. The blue is my everyday kit. The black is for when I'm feeling more lethal. ;-). Enjoy.

Moderation Note:
Thread moved to suported games //Ninwes
__________________
SAS_Random
Lt.Col 22nd SAS Elite Virtual Regiment
Commanding Officer--Retired

Last edited by Ninwes; 15-05-18 at 04:10 AM.
SAS_Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-18, 12:12 PM   #2
Bravo
Group Senior Member
Community Sponsor

Bravo is from Gliwice, Poland
 
Bravo's Avatar


 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Last Online: 22-10-18 01:55 PM

Posts: 122

Bravo is Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS_Random View Post
I uploaded two nice LAPD skins for SWAT, in case anyone wants to wear a new uniform. The blue is my everyday kit. The black is for when I'm feeling more lethal. ;-). Enjoy.
Thanks Random I will go with them
__________________




As a SOG member I swear !

Be always fair to the Mates, plays with tactic, never insult anyone. Protect SOG rules and Law !
Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-18, 03:28 AM   #3
SAS_Random
Community Member

SAS_Random is from Boston, United States
 
SAS_Random's Avatar


 

Join Date: Mar 2018
Last Online: Yesterday 06:12 AM

Posts: 122

SAS_Random is Male
Default

so you are the 1 download ;-) They are nice. I've emailed them to a few people and got positive reactions, so I figured I'd upload for everyone to have.
__________________
SAS_Random
Lt.Col 22nd SAS Elite Virtual Regiment
Commanding Officer--Retired
SAS_Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 10:41 AM   #4
Bravo
Group Senior Member
Community Sponsor

Bravo is from Gliwice, Poland
 
Bravo's Avatar


 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Last Online: 22-10-18 01:55 PM

Posts: 122

Bravo is Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS_Random View Post
so you are the 1 download ;-) They are nice. I've emailed them to a few people and got positive reactions, so I figured I'd upload for everyone to have.
If I may I need to say the badges textures are awesome ! We'd like also to make SOG uniforms, however I haven't photoshop to edit special formats ! Can you tell me what kind of program do you use to edit these skins and formats ?
__________________




As a SOG member I swear !

Be always fair to the Mates, plays with tactic, never insult anyone. Protect SOG rules and Law !

Last edited by Bravo; 16-05-18 at 05:16 PM.
Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 06:39 PM   #5
SAS_Random
Community Member

SAS_Random is from Boston, United States
 
SAS_Random's Avatar


 

Join Date: Mar 2018
Last Online: Yesterday 06:12 AM

Posts: 122

SAS_Random is Male
Default

These skins were designed by me, but made by AST_Herbplant (Herbie). He made me some ranked skins for SAS as well that I was going to roll out with the SAS Mod, but Jokeller, FrancisSWAT, and I did not agree to the final mod so I held back my killer sweet skins from the mod. They went with some less detailed and lower resolution skins for the mod. Their loss.

I can reach out to Herbie, if you would like and see if he's still doing this kind of thing.
My Lt. Col skin is the signature photo I'm using here.
__________________
SAS_Random
Lt.Col 22nd SAS Elite Virtual Regiment
Commanding Officer--Retired
SAS_Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-18, 08:54 PM   #6
Matt
Group Manager
Group Founder
AdminBot Developer

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom
 
Matt's Avatar


 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Last Online: Yesterday 09:53 PM

Posts: 634

Matt is Male
Default

Nice addition. Thanks for uploading.

The SOG skins Franciswat made for |SOG| I will upload too and will compliment this nicely.

Good work
__________________

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-18, 12:18 PM   #7
Bravo
Group Senior Member
Community Sponsor

Bravo is from Gliwice, Poland
 
Bravo's Avatar


 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Last Online: 22-10-18 01:55 PM

Posts: 122

Bravo is Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS_Random View Post
These skins were designed by me, but made by AST_Herbplant (Herbie). He made me some ranked skins for SAS as well that I was going to roll out with the SAS Mod, but Jokeller, FrancisSWAT, and I did not agree to the final mod so I held back my killer sweet skins from the mod. They went with some less detailed and lower resolution skins for the mod. Their loss.

I can reach out to Herbie, if you would like and see if he's still doing this kind of thing.
My Lt. Col skin is the signature photo I'm using here.
I'll be glad for any help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Nice addition. Thanks for uploading.

The SOG skins Franciswat made for |SOG| I will upload too and will compliment this nicely.

Good work
As you know we had made many skins projects Matt but unfortunate we forgot passwords. I tryed to create our new SOG uniforms, however I stack when I had to use program to edit colours with swat edit special formats !Right now I looking for a good freeware edit program like photoshop.
__________________




As a SOG member I swear !

Be always fair to the Mates, plays with tactic, never insult anyone. Protect SOG rules and Law !

Last edited by Ninwes; 17-05-18 at 01:56 PM.
Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-18, 01:27 PM   #8
Ninwes
Group Manager
Community Manager

Ninwes is from Europe
 
Ninwes's Avatar


 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Last Online: Today 05:29 AM

Posts: 340

Ninwes is Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
As you know we had made many skins projects Matt but unfortunate we forgot passwords. I tryed to create our new SOG uniforms, however I stack when I had to use program to edit colours with swat edit special formats !Right now I looking for a good freeware edit program like photoshop.
Try paint.net i use it and it has everything and free ;-)
__________________
Ninwes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-18, 01:34 PM   #9
Bravo
Group Senior Member
Community Sponsor

Bravo is from Gliwice, Poland
 
Bravo's Avatar


 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Last Online: 22-10-18 01:55 PM

Posts: 122

Bravo is Male
Default Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninwes View Post
Try paint.net i use it and it has everything and free ;-)
TY Mate I will go with it, when I will back home from Work !
__________________




As a SOG member I swear !

Be always fair to the Mates, plays with tactic, never insult anyone. Protect SOG rules and Law !
Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-18, 01:06 PM   #10
Bravo
Group Senior Member
Community Sponsor

Bravo is from Gliwice, Poland
 
Bravo's Avatar


 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Last Online: 22-10-18 01:55 PM

Posts: 122

Bravo is Male
Default Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninwes View Post
Try paint.net i use it and it has everything and free ;-)
Well I download this program and I need to say it's easy to use. Thanks Wes. I edited almost every textures except one no_vest. I really have no idea why, but when I paste texture file to the program, everytime it's shows me no with colour but white grey checquer ! This issue don't allow me to edit this texture. Perhaps you know, how to fix that problem ?
__________________




As a SOG member I swear !

Be always fair to the Mates, plays with tactic, never insult anyone. Protect SOG rules and Law !

Last edited by Bravo; 19-05-18 at 05:46 AM.
Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.