Go Back   Special Operations Group > Forum HQ > Knowledge Base > Server AdminBot

Notices

Server AdminBot Information, news, feedback and updates in regards to the AdminBot (Jessica)

Old 19-03-18, 06:40 PM   #11
Matt
Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

Also....

To be clear for everyone:

Options exist in the MY ACCOUNT > Edit Your Details

1) STATS TRACKING > If disabled the adminbot does no longer update your statistics from our servers. The information will still be available but will not update your profile if disabled. This means, if you disable this feature, your gaming hours will be still recorded by Jessica but no longer published. If you re-enable the option, the profile will be yet again displayed and all will be updated from the last time it was enabled. In other words, data will not be lost.

Just remember though, disabling this will stop the stats and ranks being displayed on your profile etc

2) SWAT 4 SERVER RANKS > This option if disabled will stop Jessica changing your name in the server to include your rank. If you turn this off, nothing else will be affected apart from Jessica no longer congratulating you.

Lastly, due to server loads, stats tracking only updates your profile once every 3 hours. Therefore it is not instant for this reason.

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-18, 10:16 AM   #12
Matt
Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT 24/03

Unfortunately, due to an error in the player statistic calculations, it has been identified the total hour experience were inaccurate.

Thanks to DemonSpeed for alerting me to this issue. After much testing, I have found the problem and corrected the issue.

The good news is, your new totals displayed are now 100% accurate, I have spot checked them from the adminbot player records, and can confirm no playing data has been lost or corrupted. The error was simply just the calculations not adding up correctly, making the players look like they have played in our servers much longer than they actually have.

I apologise for the inconvenience but all is now resolved and ranks are adjusted accordingly.

Matt

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote