Teuchter
Community Member
Community Founder

Teuchter's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

Teuchter is from Glenrothes, United Kingdom Teuchter is Male
Default Old swat 4 gamer

Hey folks,

I'm a old swat 4 gamer was part of |nco|, xTGFx and also part of SOG with Matt many years ago, I was there when all this started and was one of the best clans around when I played, don't know if Matt will remember me I used to go by the username Scotland, anyways the reason I am here is because I came across my old copy of swat 4 when clearing out the attic and my old server pcs and old pc, be no good nowadays 🤣 so thought i would try and remember my old sign in for photobucket to see if my old sigs in photobucket are still there from back then that I had made for everyone and also my old video that I made for the website on xTGFx and they where still there and that got me thinking if everything was still going after all these years and what a surprise when I had seen it was, so I am thinking of getting back into it again, used to love running servers and stuff back in the day and kicking ass, I might be a bit rusty but it will come back to me like riding a bike 🤣 I have laptop to get me started till I get a pc ordered or use my boys pc since he has started getting into pc gaming and I was telling him about swat 4 gaming days, he thought it was ace that his dad was part of clans and stuff, my best ways of playing when I played was pistols only and VIP, best game modes 😁 anyways sorry for the bad grammar and hope to be gaming with you guys soon

Only had one screen shot in photobucket, pistols only and if memory serves me right that clan was a top clan back then I think also I got kicked out that game and came back in and still got me some kills

Cheers
Teuchter aka Scotland
Teuchter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-18, 10:19 PM   #2
Matt
Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teuchter View Post
Hey folks,

I'm a old swat 4 gamer was part of |nco|, xTGFx and also part of SOG with Matt many years ago, I was there when all this started and was one of the best clans around when I played, don't know if Matt will remember me I used to go by the username Scotland, anyways the reason I am here is because I came across my old copy of swat 4 when clearing out the attic and my old server pcs and old pc, be no good nowadays �� so thought i would try and remember my old sign in for photobucket to see if my old sigs in photobucket are still there from back then that I had made for everyone and also my old video that I made for the website on xTGFx and they where still there and that got me thinking if everything was still going after all these years and what a surprise when I had seen it was, so I am thinking of getting back into it again, used to love running servers and stuff back in the day and kicking ass, I might be a bit rusty but it will come back to me like riding a bike �� I have laptop to get me started till I get a pc ordered or use my boys pc since he has started getting into pc gaming and I was telling him about swat 4 gaming days, he thought it was ace that his dad was part of clans and stuff, my best ways of playing when I played was pistols only and VIP, best game modes �� anyways sorry for the bad grammar and hope to be gaming with you guys soon

Only had one screen shot in photobucket, pistols only and if memory serves me right that clan was a top clan back then I think also I got kicked out that game and came back in and still got me some kills

Cheers
Teuchter aka Scotland
Well well well.... I really never thought I would see this day....

It is really great to see you again mate. How can I forget the |SOG| co-founder? Yourself, me and one other formed this clan back in 2006 after we left |NCO|.... a moment no one could ever think would be a clan lasting so long!

Funnily enough I forgot about TGF..... until you just mentioned it. It has all come flooding back! You were the leader and founded it when we had our disagreements over SOG, with many NCO members joining once NCO shutdown.... Most of our friends joined either SOG or TGF... would be good to remember some more names though! I cant!

It is also so funny to hear the "found the disks in my attic" story. If you look through the introductions here, actually many of our members said the same thing. Mine were also in the loft until we were revived this year, but I cannot claim I found them again like others to come back.... no I just randomly thought about SOG one day and went from there.....

I would love to see your presence here going forward. Many ex members and friends from years gone by are still here and checking in every so often. I hope you can do the same.

Some of us play SWAT 4 weekly, mainly at weekends. Others less so. We have also added UT2004 to our servers for a bit of shoot em up fun. Recommended game of the past in my era for sure.

Anyway, enjoy your stay and let me know when you are kitted up for duty again. Will love to revisit old times.

See you around mate, and welcome home.

Matt

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-18, 11:18 PM   #3
Teuchter
Community Member
Community Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Well well well.... I really never thought I would see this day....
To be honest I didn't, but funny how certain things bring back memories like finding swat 4 in the attic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
it is really great to see you again mate. How can I forget the |SOG| co-founder? Yourself, me and one other formed this clan back in 2006 after we left |NCO|.... a moment no one could ever think would be a clan lasting so long!
You too bud, me, you and mitac and who would have thought after all these years this would be still here, hats of to you Matt for keeping this going, good stuff

Quote:
Funnily enough I forgot about TGF..... until you just mentioned it. It has all come flooding back! You were the leader and founded it when we had our disagreements over SOG, with many NCO members joining once NCO shutdown.... Most of our friends joined either SOG or TGF... would be good to remember some more names though! I cant!
Mate to be honest i can't even remember what that was all about, ive got a few names, silencer, Mac, arie,
Takedown, gazibo, navyseal, allied, Brock, chapperz, ace, isoree, bmagic, pab, Phoenix, creedomfox, darkness, inferno, uniforn6, kalidos don't know if any if these guys are still around oh and Dan

Quote:
It is also so funny to hear the "found the disks in my attic" story. If you look through the introductions here, actually many of our members said the same thing. Mine were also in the loft until we were revived this year, but I cannot claim I found them again like others to come back.... no I just randomly thought about SOG one day and went from there.....
I will have a little read, but my old pc and old pc servers I had are a bit past it 🤣

Quote:
I would love to see your presence here going forward. Many ex members and friends from years gone by are still here and checking in every so often. I hope you can do the same.
I will make a daily visit for sure and get the good old games installed

Quote:
Some of us play SWAT 4 weekly, mainly at weekends. Others less so. We have also added UT2004 to our servers for a bit of shoot em up fun. Recommended game of the past in my era for sure.
Be rusty at swat 4 that's for sure, unrealtourny jeez now that's a game I had totally forgot about, what a game

Quote:
Anyway, enjoy your stay and let me know when you are kitted up for duty again. Will love to revisit old times.

See you around mate, and welcome home.

Matt
I will do, you will be the first to know and me too might even get all emotional 😂

Thanks bud and feels good to be home
Old 30-10-18, 12:00 PM   #4
Teuchter
Community Member
Community Founder

Having a mare getting steam again as I forgot my password, well has been few years�� just waiting on hearing back from steam and should be all good to go once I get games installed, gonna be so nervous getting back into this, but looking forward to it
Old 30-10-18, 01:19 PM   #5
Matt
Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teuchter View Post
Having a mare getting steam again as I forgot my password, well has been few years�� just waiting on hearing back from steam and should be all good to go once I get games installed, gonna be so nervous getting back into this, but looking forward to it
Don't worry it'll be fine. I'm sure the other guys will wish you well here soon also!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-18, 03:19 PM   #6
Black
Community VIP
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Black's community rank display

Total Donations: £125 (5/29)

Black is a top donator with the Silver medal

Black is from Enschede, Netherlands Black is Male

Ah, the story of an old friend returning! Unfortunately I was not yet acquainted with this community at that time and I don't believe we ever met, but as someone who too remembers many old and presumably lost former clanmates, I am always happy to see someone find their way back to meet some old friends.

I look forward to meeting you ingame and enjoying a few rounds!
Old 30-10-18, 04:26 PM   #7
Teuchter
Community Member
Community Founder

Just can't wait to get a few games and speak to some of you guys
Old 30-10-18, 05:53 PM   #8
sander
Community Manager
Community Sponsor

sander's community rank display

Total Donations: £63 (10/29)

sander is from Bemmel, Netherlands sander is Male

welcome mate enjoy your new stay here.
i hope we meet in the servers soon.
sander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-18, 08:38 AM   #9
Orion
Community Member
Former |SOG| Member
Community Sponsor

Orion's community rank display

Total Donations: £25 (15/29)

Orion is from Maardu, Estonia Orion is Male

Nice to see another oldie here
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-18, 02:31 PM   #10
Castner
Community Sponsor

Castner's community rank display

Total Donations: £75 (9/29)

Castner is from Blackpool, United Kingdom Castner is Male

Welcome back Teuchter, glad to see another SWAT4 veteran and an ex founder no-less. I don't think we've ever crossed paths so looking forward to playing a few rounds with ya.