Old 31-10-18, 08:39 AM   #1
Teuchter
Community Member
Community Founder

Teuchter's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

Teuchter is from Glenrothes, United Kingdom Teuchter is Male
Default Steam

Right guys I am having a bit of a nightmare with steam, I can't for the life of me remember my password for steam and the email that I had for that account I no longer use, so cant reset password, so I thought I would use the support and it's getting a little frustrating with them to be honest cause I don't have a flipping clue what they are asking for here is what they have said

In order to recover this account, we must verify your ownership of the original CD Key that was used to create this Steam account.

Please hand-write your Support Ticket Number HT-HYDF-NMYD-8TCF on the quick reference card or sticker above the CD Key (the number should not be written on a separate piece of paper or inserted with an image editor) and reply with a digital photo or scan of the CD Key in .jpg format. Please ensure that you submit a full-color image, rather than a photocopy.

If you have any difficulty locating the CD Key on the packaging, please click here for help.

I did say I remember having counterstrike on my account but I bought that game on steam and can't remember if I got a CD key and even if I did it's not like I would have had it just close to hand after all these years, so I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem or know what the he'll they asking for

Cheers
Teuchter is offline   Reply With Quote