Old 03-06-18, 11:28 PM   #13
KeeRIeS
Group Senior Member
Social Media Manager
Community Sponsor

KeeRIeS's community rank display

Total Donations: £11 (17/29)

KeeRIeS is from Wrzesnia, Poland KeeRIeS is Male
I would take under consideration not counting the unauthorized shooting as the penalties for auto-warns and/or kicks/temp bans. As far as Jessica is only Jessica, she can't know if the shooting was just a mistake or on purpose. As far as shooting civilians or teammembers is much often on purpose and those rule violations are usually more serious. However, shooting unauthorized is more like a mistake, game bug or just depends on the time of reaction, while the suspect stops aiming and starts running just before the player shoots.

Shooting unauthorized should be rather a violations penalized by human being who can judge if the shooting is on purpose or not. Even if the player gets not so many points for such violation, they damage the statistics but also can cause a kick or temp ban for players playing like 10 maps in one session, just like Random mentioned.

I had opportunities to experience the 'suspects changing their mind so fast' and get the penalties for nothing to be honest. Also, I've seen some players getting those penalties in such cases.

To sum up, I am totally happy for Jessica taking action in case of killing civilians or teamkilling (would also be good to have her reacting on teamspray or teamshoot like with LL weapons as those are the main things done by really bad players - I know this is a way harder to do as the chatlogs doesn't show that). However there are still some rule violations that really requires Admins with eyes and human brain and can't be penalized by any automated bot. There are still some parts when an active admin is needed and maybe rather some 'admin calling system' would be better than Jessica - at least in some cases.

Best regards,