Teuchter
Community Member
Community Founder

Teuchter's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

Teuchter is from Glenrothes, United Kingdom Teuchter is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Well well well.... I really never thought I would see this day....
To be honest I didn't, but funny how certain things bring back memories like finding swat 4 in the attic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
it is really great to see you again mate. How can I forget the |SOG| co-founder? Yourself, me and one other formed this clan back in 2006 after we left |NCO|.... a moment no one could ever think would be a clan lasting so long!
You too bud, me, you and mitac and who would have thought after all these years this would be still here, hats of to you Matt for keeping this going, good stuff

Quote:
Funnily enough I forgot about TGF..... until you just mentioned it. It has all come flooding back! You were the leader and founded it when we had our disagreements over SOG, with many NCO members joining once NCO shutdown.... Most of our friends joined either SOG or TGF... would be good to remember some more names though! I cant!
Mate to be honest i can't even remember what that was all about, ive got a few names, silencer, Mac, arie,
Takedown, gazibo, navyseal, allied, Brock, chapperz, ace, isoree, bmagic, pab, Phoenix, creedomfox, darkness, inferno, uniforn6, kalidos don't know if any if these guys are still around oh and Dan

Quote:
It is also so funny to hear the "found the disks in my attic" story. If you look through the introductions here, actually many of our members said the same thing. Mine were also in the loft until we were revived this year, but I cannot claim I found them again like others to come back.... no I just randomly thought about SOG one day and went from there.....
I will have a little read, but my old pc and old pc servers I had are a bit past it 🤣

Quote:
I would love to see your presence here going forward. Many ex members and friends from years gone by are still here and checking in every so often. I hope you can do the same.
I will make a daily visit for sure and get the good old games installed

Quote:
Some of us play SWAT 4 weekly, mainly at weekends. Others less so. We have also added UT2004 to our servers for a bit of shoot em up fun. Recommended game of the past in my era for sure.
Be rusty at swat 4 that's for sure, unrealtourny jeez now that's a game I had totally forgot about, what a game

Quote:
Anyway, enjoy your stay and let me know when you are kitted up for duty again. Will love to revisit old times.

See you around mate, and welcome home.

Matt
I will do, you will be the first to know and me too might even get all emotional 😂

Thanks bud and feels good to be home
Teuchter is offline   Reply With Quote