Nicoleise
Group Manager
Discord Server Manager

Nicoleise's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

Nicoleise is from Denmark Nicoleise is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS_Random View Post
I prefer to take lethal weapons, not because I'm happier killing Tangos, but because it's more challenging to manage your shoot/no shoot situations. Using less lethal takes out much of the fun because it can be used indiscriminately without fear of penalty.
What he said. ^

I use that also to manage the difficulty. So if I'm playing alone, I'll generally be more inclined to use a LTL primary and a lethal secondary. If I have teammates though, I prefer the 9mm (non-silenced) and a taser secondary.

I usually bring an OptiWand and four grenades of either flash or CS. I might bring the occasional wedge.

I never (unless ordered) bring stinger grenades or pepperspray. Like with your "hmmm-tactics" I dislike pepperspray in part for making some situations too easy, but then also because I feel it's an odd move to make. Entering a building with armed suspects, armed with guns that you've drawn and made ready. Then randomly switch to a fairly soft type of force for no apparent reason, knowing in full that half the building is still filled with armed suspects that could walk through the door at any moment.
Nicoleise is offline   Reply With Quote