Community Founder
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Matt's community rank display

Total Donations: £299 (2/29)

Matt is a top donator with the Gold medal

Matt is from Rugby, United Kingdom Matt is Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAS_Random View Post
I have watched these videos and think they are very slick and organised in terms of what you guys clearly stood for. Watching it, the SAS would in the UK definitely operate like that.

I would however not endorse that gameplay from a SOG point of view. We dont play like the SAS (an elite army counter terrorism unit), we play like the Police.

Far less tactical, far less organised, far less thought into movements, stacking etc and with an aim of arresting suspects and using kills as a last resort after multiple chances to comply. In those videos I bet the penalties were crazy at the end. So many instances of unauthorised kills from a SWAT 4 game perspective.

I will always respect the SAS clan videos of gameplay. Lots to learn tactically wise from the posts and associated videos. However, it does not tick my boxes. I prefer to play the game as it was actually meant to be played trying to achieve the highest score possible. Thats just me. Arrests are my thing, taking time to clear the map.

Thanks for posting though, really useful insight. As I said, lots of really good tactical gameplay that many could learn from.

|SOG|Matt
Group Founder
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote