Teuchter
Community Member
Community Founder

Teuchter's community rank display

Total Donations: £0

Teuchter is from Glenrothes, United Kingdom Teuchter is Male
Default Old swat 4 gamer

Hey folks,

I'm a old swat 4 gamer was part of |nco|, xTGFx and also part of SOG with Matt many years ago, I was there when all this started and was one of the best clans around when I played, don't know if Matt will remember me I used to go by the username Scotland, anyways the reason I am here is because I came across my old copy of swat 4 when clearing out the attic and my old server pcs and old pc, be no good nowadays 🤣 so thought i would try and remember my old sign in for photobucket to see if my old sigs in photobucket are still there from back then that I had made for everyone and also my old video that I made for the website on xTGFx and they where still there and that got me thinking if everything was still going after all these years and what a surprise when I had seen it was, so I am thinking of getting back into it again, used to love running servers and stuff back in the day and kicking ass, I might be a bit rusty but it will come back to me like riding a bike 🤣 I have laptop to get me started till I get a pc ordered or use my boys pc since he has started getting into pc gaming and I was telling him about swat 4 gaming days, he thought it was ace that his dad was part of clans and stuff, my best ways of playing when I played was pistols only and VIP, best game modes 😁 anyways sorry for the bad grammar and hope to be gaming with you guys soon

Only had one screen shot in photobucket, pistols only and if memory serves me right that clan was a top clan back then I think also I got kicked out that game and came back in and still got me some kills

Cheers
Teuchter aka Scotland
Teuchter is offline   Reply With Quote