Old 17-03-18, 02:31 PM   #8
Black
Community VIP
Top 5 Community Sponsor

Black's community rank display

Total Donations: £125 (5/29)

Black is a top donator with the Silver medal

Black is from Enschede, Netherlands Black is Male

I'm almost always the fatty with heavy damage output.

In coop, I'm able to take hits and increase my options for making an arrest instead of having no choice and shoot to kill (although, if I have to, I will take out suspects with deadly precision).

In PVP, the damage absorption allows me to counter-attack and eliminate opponents even if they get the first shot. The lowered movement speed does limit some tactical options I have in the field, but that just means I have to plan ahead a bit more and consider my positioning carefully.

In COOP, I bring a varied set of tactical gear, while in PVP I prefer some more utility to throw at my enemies. (Of course, in COOP I adapt to whatever tactic we're discussing as a team, but this is my preferred kit.)

You'll notice that even in PVP, I'll always bring a non-leathal weapon. After all, even if a bullet is a perfectly acceptable solution, it is just so much more fun to actually arrest your opponents, knowing they have to just sit there and watch it happen, feeling utterly defeated.

For COOP:
Colt M4A1 Carbine, either FMJ or JHP based on whether mission briefing indicates armoured suspects.
Taser Stun Gun
2x Flashbang, 1x Pepper Spray, 1x Door Wedge, 1x Optiwand
C2 Explosives
Helmet & Heavy Armor

For PVP:
Colt M4A1 Carbine, either FMJ or JHP based on expected armor on opponents.
Taser Stun Gun
2x Flashbang, 2x Stinger, 1x Pepper Spray
C2 Explosives
Helmet & Heavy Armor