Biodome
Group Inactive Member
Community Sponsor

Biodome's community rank display

Total Donations: £25 (16/29)

Biodome is from Oslo, Norway Biodome is Male
Biodome

Hello there!

It's really fun to see familiar people returning after so many years, so I decided to join in the action as well!

Back in 2010, this was really the first serious and well-organized gaming community that I was lucky enough to be a part of, and I still remember those 2 years as one of the best moments in my gaming experience. I had already made a few good friends when I joined the Forums, and it all made such a great impression on me, that I was simply craving for that |SOG| tag ASAP (I had to impatiently wait for about half a year more before I could apply due to the age requirements, but I eventually got it! )

The reason I am returning now is because I can feel all the nostalgia, starting with daily Coop matches, the VIP banter, training sessions in the |SOG| Academy, and the general feeling of being part of a well-known and friendly group of people (we basically ruled SWAT 4 back then in all respects). I am certainly willing to spend some time to make sure that we won't be needing any more reunions like this in the future - let's make this one as permanent as ever

If you'd like to know me outside of gaming, I am Lithuanian, currently living in Norway. Do talk to me about anything and everything. As a starting point, my hobbies include film, music, and books (especially fantasy and sci-fi). Anything related to philosophy and science, discussing politics and art. Oh, and I also play chess, so challenge me to a match if you dare

See you in-game!
Biodome is offline   Reply With Quote